Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have I Got News For You - Hislop

As much as I like Mitchell in peep show, he really does come off as an annoying indignant prig when doing panel shows. He makes me want to find a child of his ilk and bully it mercilessly

Webb is always vile on panel shows. Which is probbly why he's rarely on them.

Mitchell is rather smug and priggish. So would make a good Hislop replacement

it's pretty irrelevant discussing who the host is given it's scripted anyway. Even Eamon Holmes was funny the other night, obviously wouldn'ta been if he used his own gags

I thought Holmes was very funny on Sky news the other morning.
They ran a clip of Manchester City winning a game. Eamon Holmes was very cutting when he described the Man City manager as "that little man with the Rupert the bear scarf on.":rolleyes:

Eamon Holmes is a Manchester United supporter.

Alexander Armstrong would be a decent regular host. No point bringing back Deayton, his act simply can't work anymore.

I thought Chris Addison wasn't a bad guest- obviously witty but also well-informed. He might be a potential team captain one day.

ah brucie. a legend for sure, but it was all about him and very little about the news and the guests where out-shone by him. possibly one of the worst hignfy aired in recent times.

ah brucie. a legend for sure, but it was all about him and very little about the news and the guests where out-shone by him. possibly one of the worst hignfy aired in recent times.

agreed... and he was kinda creepy with the female guest (?).. even Ross Noble had to intervene...

I really enjoyed it actually. They probably knew it would derail the news element of the show when they booked him, but then that's been the case in all of Boris' legendary appearences.

Now they have to try and get "Lord" Prescott on as host. Then we'd see proper domination of the show. :D :cool:

Jesus. The ugly bald homophobic Tory next to the funny scouser is a bit of an odious cunt eh? Yccch. Ewwww. The shark has well n truly been jumped.

Even Eamon Holmes was funny the other night, obviously wouldn'ta been if he used his own gags
I used to speak to Eamonn fairly regularly. He's a funny, forthright guy; always good for a pithy story or two and not shy of saying "fuck" to punctate them.

The shark has well n truly been jumped.

Hasn't it.
Hislop really should be booted. He's a parody of his former self & has become a really unpleasent fucking bore.
His indignity at Bruce the other week spoke volumes.

Horrid little man.

Back
Top Bottom