Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has Urban 75 Posted any Post on the Shooting by the Met of Chris Kaba ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Japser

Chirs was shot dead by police. Has this generated any comment on U75 at all? Be grateful if you could signpost me if that is the case.

There's supposed to be a protest outside the police station now. I'm here. Where are you?

There's supposed to be a protest outside the police station now. I'm here. Where are you?

Me? Im respecting the family's whishes. If you were connected to black communities, you'd know this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 11.37.33.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 11.37.33.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 11.37.46.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 11.37.46.png
    758.3 KB · Views: 41
Me? Im respecting the family's whishes. If you were connected to black communities, you'd know this.
FYI, I was following the lead of the Brixton Bid who have been warning local businesses to close down because of impending 'civil unrest' today as a result of this protest.

Why didn't you post that up immediately instead of having a backfiring pop at this forum?
I searched the site, and there was no mention of the demo or Chris - so I didn't see the point. My response was a reaction to the snide remark, "I'm here where are you?"

I searched the site, and there was no mention of the demo or Chris - so I didn't see the point. My response was a reaction to the snide remark, "I'm here where are you?"
And my response was a reaction to your snide suggestion that this site wouldn't have bothered commenting on the incident.

And you were quite wrong - there was already over 20 responses to the story here when you posted.

I've now moved them into a dedicated thread as I believe it is an important topic.

Lol surely I can't be worng for simply enquiring if there are any such posts. Good to see these now featured as they weren't searchable before this intervention.

Lol surely I can't be worng for simply enquiring if there are any such posts. Good to see these now featured as they weren't searchable before this intervention.
The were searchable because that's exactly how I found them when I looked.

Then clearly the site is malfunctioning as logic suggests one wouldn't have asked the question if I'd located them.

Looking at your first post, is it possible that you misspelled the victim's name when searching?
Chirs was shot dead by police. Has this generated any comment on U75 at all? Be grateful if you could signpost me if that is the case.

Are you aware that if anyone searches this forum for posts by "Lee Jasper", not a single post comes up? :hmm:

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Lee. I guess you're new, so have a hobnob and settle in.

You'll find it is a very friendly and inclusive site here if you check up on the site rules and try not to rub people up from the get go .

Also probably inadvisable to pick a fight with the Editor straight off and to criticise the functionality of a "free to user / no advertising" community resource

When I put Kaba into search the relevant posts/ thread comes up.

Particularly the one started by GarveyLives

I'd myself posted up about this but not on that thread. Later Editor merged the disparate posts together. As some topics can be posted about across different threads. Not on purpose but because these are ongoing situations that are commented on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom