Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

I think she's actually been dead for years, and they've just been wheeling out a wax model occasionally.

If she *had* died and they had put off announcing it, it would be under the misapprehension that everyone worships the royalty and it might ruin their christmas. I am happy to say that I don't really give a flying fuck. :)

She's an animatronic doll. It can't be that hard to make a reptile-like doll that waves vaguely convincingly - and they had loads of practice with her mother. :hmm:

i've only ever been abroad once in my life, on a package thing to Portugal. Fortunately god, in his/her infinite wisdom chose exactly that moment to take the queen's mother up into the great big celestial realm, presumably to sit at his/her immediate side, so that they could together plot the future course of world events (two heads are obviously better than one when it comes to sorting out the complexities of endless geopolitical warfare).

Unfortunately, until my return to the UK i was ignorant of the tragedy, and completely missed the national state of grief turmoil and mourning that had ensued.

Oh to be once again slugging copious quantities of cheepo el vino on the Albufeiran sea front.

Strange coincidence

22nd December 1989 a dictatorial parasite leaves palace by helicopter

ceausescu_helicopter.jpg

22nd December 2016 a dictatorial parasite leaves palace by helicopter

A-helicopter-carrying-Britains-Queen-Elizabeth-and-Prince-Philip-takes-off-as-the-Royal-Standard-is.jpg

only one of these trips ended well.

ETA, I now realise that someone else did this a few pages back :mad::mad::mad:

06a06a25-006d-41f6-9ff3-a6de8e63bc03_zpsampnsv2x.jpg

Becoming troublesome?
Hmm...might have been the polonium high tea?

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-23_10-36-42.png
    upload_2016-12-23_10-36-42.png
    754.7 KB · Views: 14
i've only ever been abroad once in my life, on a package thing to Portugal. Fortunately god, in his/her infinite wisdom chose exactly that moment to take the queen's mother up into the great big celestial realm, presumably to sit at his/her immediate side, so that they could together plot the future course of world events (two heads are obviously better than one when it comes to sorting out the complexities of endless geopolitical warfare).

Unfortunately, until my return to the UK i was ignorant of the tragedy, and completely missed the national state of grief turmoil and mourning that had ensued.

Oh to be once again slugging copious quantities of cheepo el vino on the Albufeiran sea front.
we will crowdfund a trip to portugal for you if you can guarantee that in your absence the queen will die

we will crowdfund a trip to portugal for you if you can guarantee that in your absence the queen will die

Would this kind offer perhaps extend to a permanent shift - along the lines of my favourite daytime tv, a 'home in the summer sun'?

i could guarantee not to return until her majesty's demise (assuming this 65 yr old remains extant)..

im getting quite excited about the prospect of the next 10 -15 years on the Algarve, maybe the golf handicap will tumble somewhat?

Would this kind offer perhaps extend to a permanent shift - along the lines of my favourite daytime tv, a 'home in the summer sun'?

i could guarantee not to return until her majesty's demise (assuming this 65 yr old remains extant)..

im getting quite excited about the prospect of the next 10 -15 years on the Algarve, maybe the golf handicap will tumble somewhat?
i've had a word with potential sponsors and the consensus is that you could have a blanket to sleep under on the beach and some chips every other day but that the main effort should be concentrated on raising funds for you to travel one way by easy jet or some other cheap form of transport.

i've had a word with potential sponsors and the consensus is that you could have a blanket to sleep under on the beach and some chips every other day but that the main effort should be concentrated on raising funds for you to travel one way by easy jet or some other cheap form of transport.

Urban generosity has great renown.

i was rather hoping for a delightful elevated house with rooftop garden and pool, nearby to a spectacularly good seafood restraunt. You will appreciate that a blanket with a few chips every now and then might be a little disappointing?

Urban generosity has great renown.

i was rather hoping for a delightful elevated house with rooftop garden and pool, nearby to a spectacularly good seafood restraunt. You will appreciate that a blanket with a few chips every now and then might be a little disappointing?
yeh. but the feeling was that it was your absence which might assist in their demise, and not your comfort during your sojourn abroad.

You have considered that Elizabeth may be replaced?

i, on the other hand, will not.

Thats the trouble today. No bleedin respect.;):)

This:
She's not dead, she's just shedding her skin

This:
Have any of you tweeted david icke yet? He'll get to the bottom of this.

And This:
She's an animatronic doll. It can't be that hard to make a reptile-like doll that waves vaguely convincingly - and they had loads of practice with her mother. :hmm:

:thumbs: Yes. I was actually waiting for someone to call Icke out when I saw Orang Utan 's post.

You say aluminum, I say aluminium.
Let's call the whole thing off and fantasise about regicide instead.

Or should that fantasize, or phantasise.

Agreed!:)

^^
Oh damn...

More proof she's not as frail as people think? She's a spry and wiry woman who'll knock you on your arse if you blink the wrong way.

OK, then; odds on Brenda appearing tomorrow for the adulation of the rural half-wits at Sandringham?

Back
Top Bottom