Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

And you trust the word of people who ordered the assassination of our much loved Queen of Hearts ?

:hmm: Perhaps said dastardly bastards gave HM the cold...All those "cure for the common cold" experiments at Porton Down were leading to this :eek:. No not subtle enough, if Diana was anything to go by, what they have done is go round Sandringham and bought ALL the lemsip so the Queen can't have it.

Bollocks I give up, been pushing refresh on this page in the hope that the Reaper is going to run it down to the wire for 2016 I can't stand the strain I'm off for a kip (which I'll hopefully awaken from).

Look at the position of that star compared to the two suns!!!!

3tBknNl.jpg

Illoooominati FUCKN CONFIRMED!!!!!! :eek:

Bollocks I give up, been pushing refresh on this page in the hope that the Reaper is going to run it down to the wire for 2016 I can't stand the strain I'm off for a kip (which I'll hopefully awaken from).
The Reaper is running it down to the wire. Already the psychopomp whippoorwills Charles keeps are keening.

She'll officially pop her clogs on new years eve and the bbc will announce it on new years day.
But like her official birthday it wont be the actual date of her death. I figure she's holed up in a freezer and the machine that is the monarchy is preparing for it all.

I reckon it could be jan 2nd for the announcement. Most people will be too hung over at 8am on jan 1st and jan 2nd is a bank holiday this year.

Metro living up to its 'journalistic' reputation with twitter-ripped churn....made me laugh though...

The royal death scare – and subsequent conspiracy theories about a media blackout – has since been rubbished by the Palace, but it did get a lot of people wondering.

It may be a little morbid, but it is coming – so here’s what would happen if the queen dies:

The Queen is not dead, says Buckingham Palace

"A palace spokesperson told The Independent the Queen “continues to recover from a heavy cold".

Case closed then :hmm:

I suspect a D-notice. The original quote was "The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh continue to recover from their heavy colds"

Since the Duke was laughing his way through the xmas day service I guess they didn't want people to compare the so-called recoveries and draw their own conclusions.

tin foil hats aside - a prolonged bout of illness when you are in your 90s is a pretty good way to accelerate your meeting with the reaper. Two weeks seems a long time for a "heavy cold" but if she has pneumonia, influenza and/or some corgi borne illness all bets are off tbh.

tin foil hats aside - a prolonged bout of illness when you are in your 90s is a pretty good way to accelerate your meeting with the reaper. Two weeks seems a long time for a "heavy cold" but if she has pneumonia, influenza and/or some corgi borne illness all bets are off tbh.
She is only being kept alive until she refuses to leave the throne to charles

Back
Top Bottom