Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

It will be a while before we can know for sure , what with Xmas disruption and holiday plans....Milkman will probably start to worry about mid January if nobodies been taking the milk in at Buck house.

It will be a while before we can know for sure , what with Xmas disruption and holiday plans....Milkman will probably start to worry about mid January if nobodies been taking the milk in at Buck house.
All reptiles are "lactose intolerant", it'll be the gin deliveries stacking up that will give away her demise.

Brenda, Brian, William and whatever clones he's produced all die in a bizarre gardening accident, meaning we finally get a Harry paternity test.

This is very convincing...

It's hard to argue against such a competent technical analysis of speech and facial features. Perhaps we should be asking whether this imposter Queen is dead - I suspect they're having problems sourcing a second replacement.

The news is spreading. Someone just started a thread much like this one on a football forum I lurk on.

Apparently the news will be released at 8am, as per protocol.

tbh, if you hate the royals, the last thing you want is a dead queen, otherwise you've got a state funeral to get angry about, followed by a state funded coronation to really blow your top. Best off sitting on your arse hoping she outlives you. god save the queen

So what's the announcement that will be made tomorrow when the embargo is lifted ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom