Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

My mate told me the Liverpool fans often boo the anthem. Didn’t know that or the reason (no reason needed tbh!) but then I have little interest in football.

I think someone said this as a joke the other day, but it’s almost as if she actually called in a sickie for the State opening of Parliament because she didn’t want to do it this year, given that she’s suddenly more active and looking better and healthier than she had for many months.

Well this is interesting. It has since been taken down by MSN but the Tweet is still there.

View attachment 323128and
this would be great news from a republican point of view - "Kate" is the last one of the royals really working the daily media smile.
and if the reason they split is that the royal experience is too hard, media invasive and soul destroying, all the better.
unfortunately the source of the story doesnt fill me with much confidence

The original German article that was the source says:

"410 Seite deaktiviert
Das aufgerufene Dokument scheint nicht mehr zu existieren."

Mind you with inside info directly from palace staff like this, how can it not be true:

The staff eavesdropped on their conversation where Kate expressed her unhappiness. As the site schlager.de reports, Prince William responded to her:
“When you married me, you knew what you were getting into!“
To which she is said to have replied:
“Maybe marrying you was a mistake.“

:eek:

The original German article that was the source says:

"410 Seite deaktiviert
Das aufgerufene Dokument scheint nicht mehr zu existieren."

Mind you with inside info directly from palace staff like this, how can it not be true:

The staff eavesdropped on their conversation where Kate expressed her unhappiness. As the site schlager.de reports, Prince William responded to her:
“When you married me, you knew what you were getting into!“
To which she is said to have replied:
“Maybe marrying you was a mistake.“

:eek:
Oh yeah damning evidence right there.
If their marriage was in trouble, I can't just see Kate packing up and going back to her Mum and Dad's spare room for a bit. Her kids are the 3rd, 4th and 5th in line for the Golden Seat. It would be more likely that Billy the Bald would move out to give her a bit of space. I believe his Gran's gaff is currently empty he could crash there for a bit.
I can't remember (not least because I wasn't interested enough to pay attention at the time) but when People's Princess and Chucky split I don't think Billy and Harry Hewitt automatically went with her.
I doubt even if it was true it will do the monarchy much long term harm though unless she dies in a car crash in a tunnel, it survived losing People's Princess twill survive losing Katie.

Back
Top Bottom