Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Goth/Basque/gypsy/corset type dresses,

ice-is-forming

let me rephrase that... Fuck off
hey a while ago i saw some photos of someones friends dress making business, i have an idea it was something to do with fogbat , although i may have just totes made that bit up.:oops:

they were sort of Goth/Basque/gypsy/corset type dresses, really lovely! the models were modeling them in some woods, all had dreads etc....well anyway a mate of a mate is looking for something just like this to order for her wedding. Anyone know what i'm on about ? :)

hey a while ago i saw some photos of someones friends dress making business, i have an idea it was something to do with fogbat , although i may have just totes made that bit up.:oops:

they were sort of Goth/Basque/gypsy/corset type dresses, really lovely! the models were modeling them in some woods, all had dreads etc....well anyway a mate of a mate is looking for something just like this to order for her wedding. Anyone know what i'm on about ? :)

http://www.fleurtyfairy.com/

:)

She also makes wedding dresses! She's making one at the mo :cool: Drop her a line and say I said hi.

Back
Top Bottom