Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2023

i read about Lewis Capaldi got a bit teary then had a full on cry when I watched him. Hope he can have a rest & have some peace now.

I watched Lizzo with my partner who I invited to come with when I saw her in March & he declined but regrets it now.

Looking forward to Elton later.
Very much so.

Anyone know what the story behind her being late was then? I'm assuming the hair thing was just a joke, surely?
I thought it was true. Music acts are often late - I've been to tons of shows where there's been a delay, often much longer than 30mins. Lana wanted her hair to be perfect, obvs ;). Watching the only video of her performance on iPlayer it did look like she was struggling a bit with the hair piece.

Anyone know what the story behind her being late was then? I'm assuming the hair thing was just a joke, surely?

She's always late apparently. Causes no end of grief for fans at stadium gigs that run late who then can't get home.

I get that her whole thing is that she's a self-indulgent artsy waif but you've still got to show some respect to the people who pay your wages. I love her music but no way would I bother to see her in person.

How does the zoning thing work at the Pyramid? I guess people are there very early doors? What about if you need a piss or more lager etc - can you get back in again?

Connected my telly to the stereo and cracked it right up - lovely stuff... though vocals not always sounding quite as sweet as the music.

Loved the extended version of new single 'kisses' - sounded absolutely glorious.
I was surprised when they said it was the first time they'd played Glastonbury.

I'm sittingg through Cat Stevens.

Glastonbury has gone wrong hasn't it?

An artist who's done literally nothing for years enjoying a crowd this size - of which 90% don't care or don't know his songs...

But its Elton on later and might bring Taron Egerton, Britney and Dave Grohl! We need our space! I'll wee here! I'll selfie, and Tik Tok to pass the time.

It's all changed. Go to other stages, find something you have never seen before, have experiences, musically or not.

And then head over to see the bands you want to see. And then squeeze through until you can see.

Fucks sake.

(I am old btw)

Back
Top Bottom