Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2023

How does the zoning thing work at the Pyramid? I guess people are there very early doors? What about if you need a piss or more lager etc - can you get back in again?
Yeah. But I'm usually up the back near the tree. Maybe not at the front I don't expect. Just met a woman who showed me the portable wee thing she'd bought, like a shewee with an absorbent pouch thing. That's commitment to being in a crowd!

I've only ever been up the front once at the barrier at the Pyramid. Paul Weller in '94. Wildwood had just come out. Enjoyed that a lot.

I know why they are back on tour and how much one of them needs now after Thursday night LOL
I went to a party at their parents house about thirty years ago.

Was a good party.

Dunton Green near Sevenoaks if I remember (might have not remembered, was a good party)

They're filming this Elton John interview like a scene from 24 Hours in Police Custody! What's with all the shots from over his shoulder? :D

I really want to like Loyle Carner. He seems so lovely. But goodness, how on earth does he manage to write (supposedly groovy) music with no groove and no hooks? It was really bizarre!

Watched a bit of his set on iPlayer and it's one I'll be returning to.

I never understand why these people open with filler. Elton, GnR last night. When I saw Bowie in 2000 he walked out and said no filler, just the hits. Why this pub rock? Hes got a lot of hits.

Back
Top Bottom