Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Coronavirus (COVID-19) chat

I suspect that Starmer being tested positive just as those terrible numbers emerge, will be seen by some Tories, and some idiots generally, as HIS/Labour's fault, rather than any condemnation of Johnson, or of the Government more generally :rolleyes: :hmm:

Fuck the electorate etc. .... ;)

A further 43,467 cases of coronavirus have been reported in the UK, according to government figures

Another 186 deaths of people who had tested positive within the previous 28 days in the UK have also been recorded

One in 50 people in England are estimated to have had Covid last week, the ONS says.

Its survey suggests that 1.3 million people in the UK tested positive last week, the highest number since records began

I'm ordering lots of packs of lateral flow tests to take to Turkey with me. Easily accessible, free tests aren't available there, and friends of mine were happy to have some the last time I went. Sometimes they are good just as a precaution.

Had my first Covid confrontation on the tube today. Guy opposite me, no mask (like 70% of the carriage) was just coughing without covering his mouth, I asked him politely if he would cover his mouth when coughing, he replied it was none of my business and it wasn’t Covid. I just replied it’s basic manners regardless.

He kicked off massively with verbals, ranting and raving and spitting and finished with a threat of violence. I just said go on then, he got up as if he was about to start something, but thankfully he got off, pheww.

Back
Top Bottom