Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General aviation/airplane news and chat

Cock_of_the_Air_poster.jpg

Probably takes about 10 minutes to get to grips with flying this.

As batteries improve and they become more powerful they will surely see off the lightweight helicopter market? No more R23's falling from the sky.

don't trust this message .That tweet is from Scottie. He has a strong aversion to anything with rotary wings

Probably takes about 10 minutes to get to grips with flying this.

As batteries improve and they become more powerful they will surely see off the lightweight helicopter market? No more R23's falling from the sky.

I look forward to the day when limitless electricity from fusion power makes the crass inefficiency of this means of transport not a problem.

Someone at DARPA has obviously stolen one of my old junior school notebooks and meticulously plagiarised one of the ’designs’ I’d done on the inside of the back cover.

It's fucking annoying when "they" do that

When lasers and death rays become a bit more powerful I'm convinced that most of my "blue sky" thinking from over 55 years ago will be appearing on a battle field "near you"

<through gritted teeth>The. Camouflage. Patterns. Don't. Match.

You'd think they'd have one stencil pattern but now I envisage there being a team of highly strung "creative types" arguing heatedly about Pantone Colours and should there be a blob or another wiggly line

<through gritted teeth>The. Camouflage. Patterns. Don't. Match.

You'd think they'd have one stencil pattern but now I envisage there being a team of highly strung "creative types" arguing heatedly about Pantone Colours and should there be a blob or another wiggly line

Oh, so you have come across the scale modelling community before then? :D

Fogz5hGWIAAmhXC

Eggborough or Drax? I have an almost identical photo somewhere of a steam cloud AT-AT from ground level for one of those power stations.

It's fucking annoying when "they" do that

When lasers and death rays become a bit more powerful I'm convinced that most of my "blue sky" thinking from over 55 years ago will be appearing on a battle field "near you"
I also think the world will come round to my way of thinking, at least when it comes to the 747SP mashup with the VC-10. I mean why have 4 rear mounted engines when you can add a Trident style auxiliary booster for that 5 engine look? Ultra long haul with a quieter cabin for that fantasy Moscow to Tahiti service

Back
Top Bottom