Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

They've just not hit the formula yet - didn't Murdoch give an instruction to Fox News that the women presenters had to have legs showing at all times?

one other quality you may notice

D4vnm4y8uyF0PF6SCia_sqQXtclHyWpUzRmGT4Dpl6U.jpg

I just watched 5 minutes of The Great British Breakfast. Oh my lord! The presenters were shouting over each other, talking puerile shit in a dark, echoing bunker.

So, now change since I dipped into it last Monday, which is pleasing, and surely will be reflected in the viewing figures.

Apparently they didn't show the last hour of the Dan Wootton show during the repeat, replacing it with a different programme completely, to avoid showing the segment with India Willoughby.

So much for free speech and no censorship. :rolleyes:

Apparently they didn't show the last hour of the Dan Wootton show during the repeat, replacing it with a different programme completely, to avoid showing the segment with India Willoughby.

So much for free speech and no censorship. :rolleyes:
I caught the start of it. Wooton introduced India as the well known trans ! She questioned him why he had to say that, and pointed out no one introduces him as the gay presenter.

Very strange strategy of regional reporters in communities rather than yer North London commentariat flaggelating in front of bookshelving.

"It's a girls school (he exaggerates for effect like all calm journalists) and if you're getting rid of the head girl, but the point is..."

Good lord, he's completely rattled. What a shitshow. Is this every interview he does? Just another excuse to whine about free speech in lieu of asking a coherent pressing question or presenting an argument? It's as hilarious as it is tragic.

Very strange strategy of regional reporters in communities rather than yer North London commentariat flaggelating in front of bookshelving.
Absolutely. I don't know why no news provider has previously thought of the idea of outside broadcasts. It will be great once they can get in to work from a technical perspective. And expanding the rules on talking heads to that they mostly live in Surrey and Oxfordshire is real breath of fresh air, as I believe you are supposed to say.

Even the set is shit, it's so dark and gloomy, I was expecting some sort of modern funky back-drop, bright & colourful, using red, white & blue - yet we got what looks like corrugated iron painted black, with a blue light appearing in a gap between the sheets of corrugated iron. WTF?

OMG, they have put a 'funky back-drop, bright & colourful, using red, white & blue' behind Andrew Neil tonight, trouble is, it's basically the GBN intro graphic thingy, it's constantly moving about, and is totally distracting, it's actually worst than having the dark and gloomy corrugated iron back-drop.

It's like they've taken onboard the feedback over the shit set, and made it worst, fucking unbelievable. :facepalm:

OMG, they have put a 'funky back-drop, bright & colourful, using red, white & blue' behind Andrew Neil tonight, trouble is, it's basically the GBN intro graphic thingy, it's constantly moving about, and is totally distracting, it's actually worst than having the dark and gloomy corrugated iron back-drop.

It's like they've taken onboard the feedback over the shit set, and made it worst, fucking unbelievable. :facepalm:
I assumed that the images of Neil looking very red I saw from Twitter was a technical issue but on my TV with the colourful background, he really seems to be that red!

I don't know what they have done with their digital bandwidth, I can watch BBC news fine but GBNews's feed keeps cutting out like there is too much data ..

Back
Top Bottom