Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Hahaha. Locked replies as well:

View attachment 435290
PiXa8MdEsKA-1.jpg

Co-founder of "Conservatives Against Racism for Equality", member of Vice-Chair for Outreach of LGBT+ Conservatives and GB News presenter, Albie Amankona, who called Suella Braverman racist disappears from screens

Interesting. Firstly that Grimey doesn't seem to understand the word FICTION, he used, means "not real" and secondly, in a program full of shapeshifters who turn into animals, he complains that the gay, black, disabled guy isn't realistic. :facepalm:

These crafty right-wing wankers seem to forget, and ignoring the culture wars angle, that having a diverse cast means Amazon will get more people to watch it, which means more profit. I thought these assholes were all about market forces and capitalism. So not only are they shit at being decent human beings, they are shit at being capitalists too.

Last edited:
Neil Oliver's video that was banned by YouTube - has now been migrated to Rumble

But the right care so much about Jews! Honest!

Women like Gill depress me. You will never be accepted by the Tates of this world no matter how much you suck up to them. Women are, to quote Marilyn French, servants or cunt.

OH NO NOT A FEMALE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM!!! WOOOOOOOKE!!!! Don't fucking watch it then. Reminds me of all the Wheel of Time fans getting angry about Egwene, Nynaeve and Perrin being played by actors of colour (for people not familiar with TWOT, they're main characters).

Serena Partrick is a fucking nutjob. Imagine calling yourself 'Billy Bragg' because you hate the guy obsessively because he's pro-trans.

The Times also ran a 'wind-up' story about the second series of Sherwood
BBC hit Sherwood to feature ‘queer and female’ Sheriff of Nottingham - Times (archived)

A presenter on Talk, Murdoch's failed rival to GB News , read this, and in a now deleted x-tweet, proceeded to make a prat of himself

Kevin O'Sullivan thinks Sherwood is about Robin Hood

Kevin O'Sullivan @TVKev
When woeful wokery becomes pure comedy. In the @BBC’s new Robin Hood series Sherwood, the Sheriff of Nottingham will be a lesbian.
Apparently, this is to "modernise" the famous old story. Britain's ludicrous state broadcaster... where sanity goes to die.

Am surprised their heads don't go all Scanners when they post such nonsense.

How can stories be "ruined"? There's been hundreds of Robins over the decades(centuries?)...

And how come the dialogue in Robin Hood films and telly is never in Middle English, eh? It's the woke wokerarti gone mad! And don't get me started on that Sherwood programme. Robin Hood wasn't even in it! Just a load of ex miners and not one of them was even the slightest bit merry. Fucking woke!!!

Let's not forget that Disney film where Robin Hood was played by a fox. Disgusting. And don't get me started on Rocket Robin Hood in which Sherwood was a fucking asteroid!!!!!11!!
Surely the drug inspired mattes for the latter would piss them off even more? Whatever the artists had was some good shit.

Interesting. Firstly that Grimey doesn't seem to understand the word FICTION, he used, means "not real" and secondly, in a program full of shapeshifters who turn into animals, he complains that the gay, black, disabled guy isn't realistic. :facepalm:

Game of thrones is pretty good for a documentary though.

Back
Top Bottom