Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Is GB news another name for Talk TV🤔
(They sound like the same thing)

TalkTV is Murdoch's one, it's basically just TalkRadio on the telly, except for a few hours on weekday evenings when shows are actually produced for the TV, but also goes out on TalkRadio, if that makes any sense, which frankly it doesn't, hence it's doing worst than GB News.

OFCOM has started another investigation into GBN & Mark Steyn, there's already another going investigation into that cunt.

Dr Naomi Wolf, of course is not a medical doctor, she completed her Doctor of Philosophy degree in English literature hence the title, and is basically just a conspiracy theorist.
Wolf is completely batshit motherfucking fruitloops. She used to have interesting shit to say 30 yrs ago, but now it's all just the equivalent of a Chihuahua yapping diarrhea at you.

Wow, good to see you posting again ViolentPanda, hope you are well.
Doing my best to keep on keeping on. Fucked my knee a couple of months ago from a pathetically small fall, so now I'm doing exercises 3 times a day to "condition" my cruciate ligaments back into not making my leg give way under me. :) Apart from that, can't complain. My last bowel cancer exam came back clear, so I'm hoping for a repeat next month, as I really don't want a 3rd bout of chemo!

Doing my best to keep on keeping on. Fucked my knee a couple of months ago from a pathetically small fall, so now I'm doing exercises 3 times a day to "condition" my cruciate ligaments back into not making my leg give way under me. :) Apart from that, can't complain. My last bowel cancer exam came back clear, so I'm hoping for a repeat next month, as I really don't want a 3rd bout of chemo!
How are your WHSmith shares doing?

Dan Wootton retweets image of Rishi Sunak as a snake

Twitter link

At moments like this I think we can all benefit from remembering that time when Dan welled up on live TV when his beloved phonehackmatron was shuttered

DAN WOOTTON CRYING OUTSIDE NEWS INTERNATIONAL WAPPING CLOSURE OF NOTW.jpg

That's fucking mental. A couple of weeks ago, he was trying to get Sturgeon done for 'inciting violence' for saying she hated the Tories - apparently it was 'dehumanizing' to the poor dears. But he'll come up with an image like that. This outfit doesn't even rise to the level of the sewer - they're crawling around under the water table, slowly poisoning everything above it.

At moments like this I think we can all benefit from remembering that time when Dan welled up on live TV when his beloved phonehackmatron was shuttered

View attachment 348662
Fucking snowflake.

This ghoul of a man annoys me so much. The sadistic pleasure he takes in his cruelty and vulgarity is flesh crawling stuff. It's thankfully rare to see naked psychopathy without even a lip service attempt to mask it. He's a very disturbing individual to see in action.

Last edited:
I visited my aunt for a couple of days last week, and was disturbed to find that her husband watches GB News constantly. As in, me and my kids stayed there for two nights and it was the only channel he had on. My aunt just listens to Radio 2 tbf, so I'm less worried about her, but it utterly creeped me out to find someone actually watching this drivel.

Also caught him googling books about the Great Reset on the first night I was there :facepalm: which says it all, really.

This is in Grimsby, so very much outside of my London-centric woke liberal elite bubble. Apparently my uncle has also gone down some sort of right-wing rabbit hole on FB (so my dad tells me, I'm not on it anymore).

Anyway, having unwillingly seen it I can now confirm that GB News is shit.

With Calvin Priest and Neil Oliver on there, I wonder how long it will be before GBN becomes the UK equivalent of InfoWars.

With Calvin Priest and Neil Oliver on there, I wonder how long it will be before GBN becomes the UK equivalent of InfoWars.
I'm going to tell my GP I cannot take the Covid booster whilst Calvin Priest is on air and GBN news is approved by HMG.
But I do need to make my will - any suggestions other than Manchester \university, who are unnervingly keen.

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom