Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Had a quick look, just to see how this shower of shit were covering events. Debate was raging around a transsexual paedophile forcing Sussex police to go woke.

Had a quick look, just to see how this shower of shit were covering events. Debate was raging around a transsexual paedophile forcing Sussex police to go woke.
Ar the end of the day, they are as relevant and influential to voting patterns or society as large as the Daily Sport. The only (very few) people who willingly watch that channel regularly are already cunts too far gone into their madness.

Let’s make no mistake: this channel was created at great expense for the purpose of becoming a UK Fox News- not to offer a voice to those with alternative views, but to try to influence British society at large, and ultimately social policy and the outcome of elections, just like Fox has lamentably managed to do in the US to varying degrees of success.

That is simply never going to happen in this country. They are not going to convert or change the mind of anyone who isn’t already aligned to such views, anymore than The Daily Express, which gets far better regular readership figures incidentally, is ever going to sway anyone who wasn’t previously a cunt and decided to pick up a copy of the paper to check it out.

Sadly I didn't see this, nor can I find it on youtube, but apparently Mark Dolan had Rod Liddle on last night to slag off Kier Starmer, instead Liddle said Starmer had done a fantastic job turning around the Labour Party, and he's miles better than Truss.

Dolan looked shocked, and just cut him off. :D

My mate has just got free tickets to see Andrew Doyle and Toby young.
He's taking I. P. Freely, fanny cradock etc.
That's 4 that won't be there. If anyone wants tickets not to go...

Thanks for the link, I've just grabbed 3 tickets myself.

I should be more radical and book the guy who does custard pies on Rupert Murdoch etc. Then again HE might actually have booked!

Christ, what the fuck for? Where did he get them from? Why would anyone be motivated to look for, let alone get, tickets for that?

Are they doing one closer to Nottingham?

Not going to Birmingham is a bit far.

Are they doing one closer to Nottingham?

Not going to Birmingham is a bit far.
Booked but I forgot to not take any friends with me. Anyway my consolation will be the opportunity of not being able to match faces with familiar names from the interweb

I keep being sent emails by SRO Audiences (which with I'm registered for TV show audience tickets) inviting me to apply to watch this cuntbucket. They must be struggling a bit to find punters, because they never usually send more than one email for a given show...

Cunting fuck.png

Ahh. Fair enough. I might put myself down for a party of twenty.

I wouldn't go too big on numbers, that would probably raise eye brows.

Some of us on here, and elsewhere on the internet, ordered free tickets for Farage's US tour a year or two ago, after the first couple of events were fucked up, they started charging for places. :D

Sadly I didn't see this, nor can I find it on youtube, but apparently Mark Dolan had Rod Liddle on last night to slag off Kier Starmer, instead Liddle said Starmer had done a fantastic job turning around the Labour Party, and he's miles better than Truss.

It's been uploaded, the way the expression keeps changing on Dolan's face at the start, before it settles down to frown, is priceless.

A progression of facial expressions, although tbf, this is usually what my face is like listening to Liddle piddle.

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 21.50.00.png

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 21.50.31.png

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 21.51.02.png

Back
Top Bottom