Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a bit amazed that the Telegraph is focusing on civilian suffering. It's a far cry from their usual 'God bless the troops, you can't make an omelette, etc' take on things.

Edit: Good piece in the New Yorker about the radicalisation of Israeli politics in the past few years: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/01/21/the-party-faithful?currentPage=all

It was written at the start of 2013, but its predictions for the most recent elections were accurate. Racist, right-wing lunatics are now in charge (well, more so than they were in the past).

I truely believe that that Israeli woman MP who called for Palestinian mothers to be murdered in order to prevent the birth of more snakes and future terrorists either gave voice to or inspired a policy to kill as many children as possible. Why else would they DELIBERATELY target sites which they know are occupied by children and their families?
to be fair to the zionists i don't think it's a wholly new policy

e2a: i don't think it's that relevant that it was a woman who called for it.

Last edited:
I truely believe that that Israeli woman MP who called for Palestinian mothers to be murdered in order to prevent the birth of more snakes and future terrorists either gave voice to or inspired a policy to kill as many children as possible. Why else would they DELIBERATELY target sites which they know are occupied by children and their families?
Even by the standard of the rabid in the Knesset she is an extreme
The IDF, despite their record of killing kids, rarely deliberately target children
They are INDIFFERENT to children
They simply shoot at pretty much anything they see moving
All targets are the same to them
Thats a major part of the problem

Frankly I can't understand Zionist logic at all. They're digging their own grave and alienating the entire world. Do they consider us sub humans or even animals?
They have always thought an Israeli life is worth 200 or more Palestinian lives, or at least that is the impression I get.

Frankly I can't understand Zionist logic at all. They're digging their own grave and alienating the entire world. Do they consider us sub humans or even animals?

The only logical explanation I can think of is that they are trying to desensitise the world's response to images of murdered children by murdering even more children.

I have met many Israelis in India who have finished their spell in the IDF
Have no idea what they were like before they went into the BastardCreateFactory
But they were pompous racist fucks by the time I saw them
Riding a scooter along a road in North Goa with a one time East Enders actor riding pillion, we were forced off the road by two Israeli boys on motorbikes
We both shouted _ what the fark, etc
One the Israeli says, " you've shit on your back - whats wrong with you?"
I have and will never forget that
What do you think the average Palestinian gets?
Equally, stopping two young Isrealis who were bullying an old Indian lady who was selling fags near Paraisio in Anjuna
"Its cheaper down the road, charge us less or we will just take it from you"
Pushing her
I stepped in
They both say " Do you know who we are, do you want trouble?"
I said "Fuck off, I dont care, I know people who will kill you for a fucking thousand rupees" - two of my Indian mates turn up and stare at em
They leave
Fools
Kaitan and Eric, least likely killers I have never met, but they loved Ahmitab movies and knew the look
Israel is a Bully, it bullies its own people to a huge extent, calls them into the Army and makes proto-monsters of them all

I have met many Israelis in India who have finished their spell in the IDF
Have no idea what they were like before they went into the BastardCreateFactory
But they were pompous racist fucks by the time I saw them
Riding a scooter along a road in North Goa with a one time East Enders actor riding pillion, we were forced off the road by two Israeli boys on motorbikes
We both shouted _ what the fark, etc
One the Israeli says, " you've shit on your back - whats wrong with you?"
I have and will never forget that
What do you think the average Palestinian gets?
Equally, stopping two young Isrealis who were bullying an old Indian lady who was selling fags near Paraisio in Anjuna
"Its cheaper down the road, charge us less or we will just take it from you"
Pushing her
I stepped in
They both say " Do you know who we are, do you want trouble?"
I said "Fuck off, I dont care, I know people who will kill you for a fucking thousand rupees" - two of my Indian mates turn up and stare at em
They leave
Fools
Kaitan and Eric, least likely killers I have never met, but they loved Ahmitab movies and knew the look
Israel is a Bully, it bullies its own people to a huge extent, calls them into the Army and makes proto-monsters of them all

most of the israelis i met in india were really really nice... (apart from one guy, who was born in america but moved to israel, total arrogant twot).. but other than that... I can only think that they have been brainwashed.

if even the telegraph's taken aback you know it's bad.

To be fair to them, the quality of spin coming out of the IDF is so laughably bad its hard to justify any story that supports it.

To take this oft-repeated claim that the Israelis are carrying out the most targeted, precise campaign in history as an example - the IDF have killed combatants to civilians in the ratio of 1 to 7 and a bit (as of the 27th, 182 combatants to 832 civilians, 221 of them kids). Hamas have killed combatants to civilians in the ratio of 16 to 1 (as of today it was 48 combatants to 3 civilians, none of them kids). The IDF isnt even the most precise side in this war, never mind history.

The only logical explanation I can think of is that they are trying to desensitise the world's response to images of murdered children by murdering even more children.

They're gearing up to disarm Hamas, or so they say. Which will lead to many thousands of deaths. So they obviously don't give a fuck about world opinion.

Long term (however long that maybe) It seems to me they won't stop until there is no Palestine/Gaza Then what? Are They going to start on Syria? Iraq. Where the fuck will it all end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom