Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

French magazine publishes controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad - many killed in revenge attack

Telegraph suggesting the gunman with a hostage is thought to be the same chap that shot the policewoman dead on Thursday, though sounds speculation.

I did
Look back at the post again!!!!!
Please don't fall for PIckmans derail - there is no Irish Republican angle on whats happening in France
my mistake: you simply attributed things to me which i hadn't in fact said. to which a response of 'you stupid prat' was imo rather restrained. oh: and please don't edit posts after they've been replied to, it makes you look shifty and we all know you're as honest as the day is long. especially in winter.

French government to defeat Islamist threat to the Republic with Gallic remake of Reservoir Dogs:

03e82e64-c305-46e6-9194-efd4042074cd-620x445.jpeg

Hollande's just under 5.6". Given the average French male is just over 5'9" it seems he has a policy of surrounding himself with other men of below average height.

Hollande's just under 5.6". Given the average French male is just over 5'9" it seems he has a policy of surrounding himself with other men of below average height.

Learning the lessons of Sarkozy, who surrounded himself with tall people and wore pimp heels to compensate.

Maybe that's why he invited Sarkozy round for a chat the other day?

Pretty sure that in the circumstances I would only be going on walkabouts with my best new friends in the GN basketball squad.

Whatever happened to fashionable rogues & terrorists ? Even the Black September had a certain style about them, never mind the always a a la mode RAF. These two are a bit grubby
there was a certain panache among the 1970s crowd: who also seemed to have a longevity the current crop lack.

Whatever happened to fashionable rogues & terrorists ? Even the Black September had a certain style about them, never mind the always a a la mode RAF. These two are a bit grubby
TBF at times some of those Irish lads could have done with a haircut, a wash and a scrub.

Back
Top Bottom