Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

French magazine publishes controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad - many killed in revenge attack

Is it? Did Martin Doherty have his two year old child with him?

Regardless of if he did, surely the reason we're even talking about him is that what he did was a remarkable act of bravery that many wouldn't have been capable of?

Dick. :rolleyes: Once adrenaline levels get high enough, making well-considered decisions becomes impossible. You have no idea how you would have reacted in her situation.
buddy, what we do here is read people's posts and then respond rather than look at people's posts: and saying 'you don't know' when they have already said 'i don't know' makes you look a bit thick.

tbh if the woman who gave them the code had had the same backbone as martin doherty, the body count at ch might have been considerably lower.

You are comparing her to a trained up member of a paramilitary terrorist group who was willing to give up his life for his cause to a women with her child just going about her normal everyday business? Yeah seems fair enough to me. What a spineless coward she is.

You are comparing her to a trained up member of a paramilitary terrorist group who was willing to give up his life for his cause to a women with her child just going about her normal everyday business? Yeah seems fair enough to me. What a spineless coward she is.
not the words i'd have chosen. but i would have thought there'd have been some small discussion about security at ch: it's not as though no one had ever considered an attack on their offices.

ffs. i am not blaming her for it (after all she didn't conjure up the gunmen), i am saying - and i don't think it's a great leap into the unknown - that if she hadn't provided access to the code fewer people would have died.

No you didn't. You said she ought to have been as brave as a member of the IRA protecting his superiors.

No you didn't. You said she ought to have been as brave as a member of the IRA protecting his superiors.
Brave and IRA do not belong in the same sentence
Please don't fall for PIckmans derail - there is no Irish Republican angle on whats happening in France

French government to defeat Islamist threat to the Republic with Gallic remake of Reservoir Dogs:

03e82e64-c305-46e6-9194-efd4042074cd-620x445.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom