Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

There's a whole set of conspiracy theories to pick apart in that post, combined with a few half-truths and a couple of things that are actually true.

Very Trumpian - there's a name for this particular technique but the name escapes me.
Picture clue for you:

cowmanure.jpg

This conspiracy theory has been around for years, it's not just bonkers, but fucking insulting to those facing cancer, you fucking lowlife twat.

I get very angry at people who talk about "THE cure for cancer", as though cancer is a monolithic disease, rather than a massive complex of differing disease processes whose only common factors tend to be malignancy and mutation.

Missed that. Fair do's.

He was funny up to a point, then cancer cure bullshit C&P stuff was bad enough, but then he moved onto basically blaming the Jews, it was clear where it was going.

It's not hard

OK I'll go and fucking do one! But Mark my words......... Zionism is predominant throughout the world and the ones at the top do not fucking care for anyone or anything else!!

I'm pretty sure that some of the soapbar I smoked in the '80s was carcinogenic, what with the amount of plastic it tasted like it contained! :eek:

It definitely did contain plastic, this was common. Loads of other adulterants too such as glue and engine oil.

My mate used to buy 9-bars. We once discovered a 50p piece in the middle of one. This was when 50ps weighed 13.5g. I also think this was an indication some of that crap was re-pressed in the UK.

Magna Carta is trending at Twatter because some twat posted up that if you put Magna Carta Article 61 in the window of your business you don't need to close in the lockdown.

yeah, it's under discussion from this post, here -

Magna Carta is trending at Twatter because some twat posted up that if you put Magna Carta Article 61 in the window of your business you don't need to close in the lockdown.
If only it was that simple.

Article 61 is about compensation for wrongs done so in order to invoke it you have to shut down. Then you have to find the 25 barons responsible for keeping and causing the charter to be observed and get four of them to report the matter to King John [or, in his "absence abroad", the chief justice] who then has 40 days to make redress. If no redress is made then the barons can take any of King John's castles, land, possessions, etc. they like until redress is made.

By which time the lockdown's over and who cares anyway.

Last edited:
If only it was that simple.

Article 61 is about compensation for wrongs done so in order to invoke it you have to shut down. Then you have to find the 25 barons responsible for keeping and causing the charter to be observed and get four of them to report the matter to King John [or, in his "absence abroad", the chief justice] who then has 40 days to make redress. If no redress is made then the barons can take any of King John's castles, land, possessions, etc. they like until redress is made.

By which time the lockdown's over and who cares anyway.
Back in my day, they were called "barrack room lawyers". And were generally seriously unpopular, generally because they made simple things ridiculously complicated. That's not changed, then :)

Back in my day, they were called "barrack room lawyers". And were generally seriously unpopular, generally because they made simple things ridiculously complicated. That's not changed, then :)
It's an interesting phrase, isn't it?
Have to admit I've always been disturbed how its pejorative use suits those who would prefer that the lower orders know their place.

I thought that article 61 was removed just after Magna Carta was signed. If I’m right they’re wrong on two counts.

Back
Top Bottom