Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Look what landed on my doormat...

This is great stuff, a new piece of free paper that must have a million uses.
There's a free firelighter if you have a coal fire.
It could be toilet paper if you run out.
Maybe you could roll it up, fill it with weed, then have a party.

If and when we get their shitty leaflet, the dog can rip it to shreds.

I don't know if it's necessarily the case that they're going to rule us one day, but it's not that difficult to imagine - and I'd say looking at his operation Farage is imagining exactly this - a general election result that sees the Brexit party with 10 or so MPs holding the balance of power in a hung parliament. And as Salvini has shown in Italy, being a junior partner in a coalition doesn't have to mean oblivion next time they go to the polls - it can be the ideal place to build support.
Yes, while's its nonsense to claim that we are heading to a fascist state it's equally nonsense to write off the hard-right as insignificant. Minor parties are always going to struggle under FPTP and it's possible that the Brexit Party will fall apart like the BNP and UKIP. But I think it's hard to argue against the idea that there is definite electoral space for a hard-right party in the UK.

I have only had the Farage one too, nothing from anyone else, though People's Vote were handing out leaflets outside the tube station yesterday - they're not even a party.
Who where they trying to get you to vote for? Regardless of what you think about them politically they've royally fucked this up with the split vote.

Back
Top Bottom