Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

This conspiracy theory has been around for years, it's not just bonkers, but fucking insulting to those facing cancer, you fucking lowlife twat.

There's a whole set of conspiracy theories to pick apart in that post, combined with a few half-truths and a couple of things that are actually true.

Very Trumpian - there's a name for this particular technique but the name escapes me.

Think the words you are looking for is 'pond scum' and I have lost friends to cancer so I agree with you but I look towards the so called 'medical professionals' to vent my anger!

You insult their memory daily. You're either a very nasty troll or a fucked up terrible person. Either way its time for you to return to your cesspit corner of the internet.

It's not hard

OK I'll go and fucking do one! But Mark my words......... Zionism is predominant throughout the world and the ones at the top do not fucking care for anyone or anything else!!

WTF? :facepalm:

That post & the ones about a cure for cancer have been reported, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Not sure there's anything strictly bannable there, aside from being deeply tedious.

I disagree, I think the 'don't act like a dick' rule comes into play here.

ETA - and rule 11...

Monomaniacs.
'Sheeple'-accusers, bigoted gun nuts, ranting xenophobes, cut'n'pasters, god-squadders, disruptive 'comical' alter-egos, conspiraloons, fruitloops, small minded bigots etc. are not welcome.

Have you heard about the cure for cancer? Well it's out there if you look hard enough. But there again let's spend millions and millions on prevention and treatment rather than cure! Ffs they have cloned sheep! Cracked the human genome!
Yes there is indeed a cure for cancer.
Chemotherapy
Radiotherapy
Plus other stuff.
Many people regularly get cured of cancer.
Not all cancers though and some need different cures to others.
So the hunt continues for new and better and specific cures for specific cancers.

Now if you'd said cure for common cold was being surpressed because cold remedies sell by the tump load so it's more profitable to surpressed it I might have more sympathy as that's slightly plausable.

Yes there is indeed a cure for cancer.
Chemotherapy
Radiotherapy
Plus other stuff.
Many people regularly get cured of cancer.
Not all cancers though and some need different cures to others.
So the hunt continues for new and better and specific cures for specific cancers.

This is part of the problem. Cancer is a blanket name for a huge group of diseases.
If you talk about "the cure for infections", people will look at you like you're daft, but it's a very similar thing to say.

We've beaten the bulk of infectious disease that used to claim loads of lives, but people still die of infections (and some of our best tools are sadly under threat right now).

Another part of the problem is that people who should be doing cancer research keep looking at u75 between tasks...

That rancid stuff about cancer is very insulting. This site is not short of people who have been seriously affected by cancer one way or another both past and present.

That's the reason I reported him, then I saw him blaming the Jews, so had to report that too.

He was mildly amusing before, but well overstepped the mark with those posts IMO.

truth_banner.jpg.jpg

Home
tp.gif

Miracle Medicine
tp.gif

Medicine vid's & Info

Dare you?
The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Really Piss You Off!

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

and;

A review of seventy-four clinical trials of antidepressants, for example, found that thirty-seven of thirty-eight positive studies [that praised the drugs] were published. But of the thirty-six negative studies, thirty-three were either not published or published in a form that conveyed a positive outcome.”

Marcia Angell, MD, “Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption.” NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.

“As a chemist trained to interpret data, it is incomprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good.”
Alan Nixon, Ph.D., Past President of The American Chemical Society
“My studies have proven conclusively that untreated cancer victims actually live up to four times longer than treated individuals. For a typical type of cancer, people who refused treatment lived for an average of 12 & ½ years. Those who accepted surgery or other kinds of treatment [chemotherapy, radiation, cobalt] lived an average of only three years.”
Dr. Hardin Jones, Physiology, University of California, Berkeley
Iatrogenic deaths (deaths caused by doctors) is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States according to the medical establishment’s own statistics. Death by doctor is so normal that they have actually coined a word for it: ‘iatrogenic’.

Health Wyze Report
Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organizations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them.
Read more here!

Linus Pauling

All nuclear and chemotherapy treatments are known to cause and spread cancers. These are flippantly referred to as ‘known side effects’. Cancer screenings do the same, by likewise exposing victims to radiation and various industrial poisons. This is why breast cancer rates explode with expansive mammography testing.
Health Wyze Report
Please watch the below presentation:

The Health Wyze Report

And then click here for more revelations.

t.asp
Keep posting up garbage from loon websites written by fuckwits for gullible buffoons and you'll be out of here.

That rancid stuff about cancer is very insulting. This site is not short of people who have been seriously affected by cancer one way or another both past and present.

You get people who have lost people to cancer who are extremely deluded about the disease(s) and therapies, so while it's kind of offensive in a way similar to anti-vaxxers, I don't think the experiences of people on here is that relevant. Most people have been affected in some way or other. :(

At the end of the day people what it all boils down to is we have been unknowingly deceived by the world as we know it!! I just hope that the future generations realise our mistakes and make them right!! Educate your children and let them decide what's right and wrong!!! No the despotic leaders we all blindly follow...........

You're David Crosby and I claim my £5

That's the reason I reported him, then I saw him blaming the Jews, so had to report that too.

Yeah, done knowing that there are good reasons that decent folk may need to speak about Zionism and distinguish that from being anti-Semitic. Another bit of ban-proofing.

Got to wonder what the actual point of these posts is meant to be.

Zionism *is* pretty pre-dominant, though, isn't it? Supported by the UK, USA, Europe, Australasia, Russia is a bit iffy...

Anti-Zionism is not inherently antisemitic if you are talking about how the government of Israel goes about its business, but that's not what these loons are doing when they come out with shit like - "Zionism is predominant throughout the world and the ones at the top do not fucking care for anyone or anything else!!"

Anti-Zionism is not inherently antisemitic if you are talking about how the government of Israel goes about its business, but that's not what these loons are doing when they come out with shit like - "Zionism is predominant throughout the world and the ones at the top do not fucking care for anyone or anything else!!"

Of course not. Which is why they have learned to go on about Zionism rather than scream "IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF THE JOOOZ!!!".

truth_banner.jpg.jpg

Home
tp.gif

Miracle Medicine
tp.gif

Medicine vid's & Info

Dare you?
The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Really Piss You Off!

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

and;

A review of seventy-four clinical trials of antidepressants, for example, found that thirty-seven of thirty-eight positive studies [that praised the drugs] were published. But of the thirty-six negative studies, thirty-three were either not published or published in a form that conveyed a positive outcome.”

Marcia Angell, MD, “Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption.” NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.

“As a chemist trained to interpret data, it is incomprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good.”
Alan Nixon, Ph.D., Past President of The American Chemical Society
“My studies have proven conclusively that untreated cancer victims actually live up to four times longer than treated individuals. For a typical type of cancer, people who refused treatment lived for an average of 12 & ½ years. Those who accepted surgery or other kinds of treatment [chemotherapy, radiation, cobalt] lived an average of only three years.”
Dr. Hardin Jones, Physiology, University of California, Berkeley
Iatrogenic deaths (deaths caused by doctors) is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States according to the medical establishment’s own statistics. Death by doctor is so normal that they have actually coined a word for it: ‘iatrogenic’.

Health Wyze Report
Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organizations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them.
Read more here!

Linus Pauling

All nuclear and chemotherapy treatments are known to cause and spread cancers. These are flippantly referred to as ‘known side effects’. Cancer screenings do the same, by likewise exposing victims to radiation and various industrial poisons. This is why breast cancer rates explode with expansive mammography testing.
Health Wyze Report
Please watch the below presentation:

The Health Wyze Report

And then click here for more revelations.

t.asp
Would you dish out this bullshit to, say, someone who had been diagnosed with cancer?

Actually, yes, I guess you would. Which says everything about you that needs to be said.

Back
Top Bottom