Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

If you actually read the pdf files I posted you will come across what is called a 'kangaroo' Court!! The powers that be are trying to make examples!! Scaremongering people!! As they do everyday and always have done!! If said gentlemen is informed enough then he will have appealed the decision and attained real justice through a Court de Joure!!! They won't publicise that though!!
To answer existentialist;
I met a person through my work who was part of a freedom movement!! At the, time he had told me of the information here given and was in the process of becoming a common law barrister!! At first I dismissed his notions but after a little experiment by myself I found out that it was right!! Ask any LEGAL representative if you want about contracts!! Without a signature they are all null and void!! They know this........ Consensus facit legum
Only written contracts. Verbal contracts don't have signatures.

As someone said on the Moon Landing thread, people who believe in this nonsense seem to want to just feel superior to everyone else because they know THE TRUTH. It's very odd.
That's why they get so much abuse. They're not just saying "I have a different opinion to you", they're saying "I know the truth and you're all dickheads for not seeing it too. Look at this proof ..."

The very basis of their belief system requires them to consider everyone else to be a fucking idiot and to ignore any and all reason, which is why they're so offensive.

Only a few ENLIGHTENED people know the truth.

Enlightened people who almost invariably can't spell the bollocks that they write about. There's a definite correlation. Lots of intelligent sensible people also can't spell in general, but palaeontologists can usually spell stegosaurus.

If you actually read the pdf files I posted you will come across what is called a 'kangaroo' Court!! The powers that be are trying to make examples!! Scaremongering people!! As they do everyday and always have done!! If said gentlemen is informed enough then he will have appealed the decision and attained real justice through a Court de Joure!!! They won't publicise that though!!
To answer existentialist;
I met a person through my work who was part of a freedom movement!! At the, time he had told me of the information here given and was in the process of becoming a common law barrister!! At first I dismissed his notions but after a little experiment by myself I found out that it was right!! Ask any LEGAL representative if you want about contracts!! Without a signature they are all null and void!! They know this........ Consensus facit legum

court de jure, unless it's jour. I neither know nor care.

Consensus facit legem

Enlightened people who almost invariably can't spell the bollocks that they write about. There's a definite correlation. Lots of intelligent sensible people also can't spell in general, but palaeontologists can usually spell stegosaurus.

court de jure, unless it's jour. I neither know nor care.

Consensus facit legem

Odd mistakes for a solicitor to make. :rolleyes:

As someone said on the Moon Landing thread, people who believe in this nonsense seem to want to just feel superior to everyone else because they know THE TRUTH. It's very odd.

Yes and for all they exhort the sheeple to wake up, they'd be devastated if we actually did. Maybe we should try it one day, everyone just suddenly convert to flat earthism overnight and see how the original recipe flat earthers react. I bet they'd be fucking furious.

Hi all my haters!!! Been away for a while as my phone got stolen as I slept!! Found this new one just now only got half a battery so I thought I would amuse you all for 5

Back
Top Bottom