Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

I used to go in the Finla cafe. I used to take my daughter to sing and sign (baby macaton) in Plympton and the teacher recommended the cafe. It was ok but overpriced and occasionally had the feeling they would of preferred serving the food on a slate. Became reasonably friendly with them particularly the bloke as someone rented a room for another kids club upstairs and they took their little girl too. The staff could be a bit rude but given their employers made them work in a cafe full of anti-vax twats and associated tossers (they were coming hundreds of miles in some cases to show their support) during a pandemic who knows what else they had to put up with.

I sent an email after one of their posts or videos correcting a few misconceptions in a friendly tone but they never replied.

Oh, there's more about the Plymouth cafe in this report, including the threat of prison time.

Treason, off to the gallows! :D

I bet those letters were in green comic sans. :D

Pay up, or go down. :D

District judges ( formerly stipendery magistrates) can be one of the most hardcore judges you will meet. They sit alone, have no jury as it is at the mags and can impose unlimited fines in many cases. Most of the cases are chicken shit but important to those concerned. When something interesting comes up the gloves can come off... I reckon the cafe is fucked.

District judges ( formerly stipendery magistrates) can be one of the most hardcore judges you will meet. They sit alone, have no jury as it is at the mags and can impose unlimited fines in many cases. Most of the cases are chicken shit but important to those concerned. When something interesting comes up the gloves can come off... I reckon the cafe is fucked.
A relative was friends with one. One of the vilest human beings I have had the misfortune to meet.

Several US 'Sovereign Citizen' loons testing judges and others' patience

David Hall: "Today I am appearing as the agent and settler for David Hall"
Judge: "OK, could you get Mr Hall for me, sir? Where is he?"
David Hall: " I go by that name, sir, my name sounds exactly like that of the defendant"
:confused: :D

I liked these two, that went -

Judge, 'you will be remaining in custody', freeman loon, 'I am not the person, David Hall', Judge, 'well if you see that person, tell him he's also remaining in custody'. :D

Freeman loon, 'show me your jurisdiction', Judge, 'there's an easy way to prove my jurisdiction, deputy please take this person into custody', loon knocks over the podium, and gets an overnight stay. :D

Well if this twat gets a beating during his overnight stay, at least “the person David Hall” will be spared it, I guess… :D

Do these thick cunts actually reckon they’re ever going to talk their way out of it in this manner? Or are they putting a show to become martyrs to the Freeman cause?

Well if this twat gets a beating during his overnight stay, at least “the person David Hall” will be spared it, I guess… :D

Do these thick cunts actually reckon they’re ever going to talk their way out of it in this manner? Or are they putting a show to become martyrs to the Freeman cause?
Yes, it’s bizarre, because - as has been said before - is there any record of any FOTL anywhere ever who got a result in court by using this rubbish? And if not, why do they keep doing it? Maybe to be martyrs, or just to be annoying?

I get the impression that these judges have dealt with other Freemen / Sovereign Citizens previously😂
They didn’t seem surprised or phased by the defendants’ lunacies…

I doubt it comes up often, so judges are unlikely to have dealt with them before, more likely just read about them in some legal magazine, and their 'in other news' comedy section at the back.

Yes, it’s bizarre, because - as has been said before - is there any record of any FOTL anywhere ever who got a result in court by using this rubbish? And if not, why do they keep doing it? Maybe to be martyrs, or just to be annoying?

They do like to claim adjournments and the like as victories. Basically any time they leave court and the fine hasn't actually been paid.

Sometimes a DJ really can save your life, as previously I have mentioned...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom