Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

Here are two books (pdf) study them carefully......
Also lawful rebellion into Google loads on there
I hope they enlighten you all

I have attached all the evidence needed for All to benefit from!! It's not all about taxes!! If you read them thoroughly before making any fool hardy judgement you will then posses the Knowledge of the situation!!!! Yes I am all that everyone can tar me with; idiot, cunt, scrounger, moaner whatever!! I do not care!!

Oh the feeble minded!! I pity you all!! Just carry on in line working and paying bills and taxes and worrying about DEBT and driving yourselves insane!! Lol form a que and get in line!!

Like I said read the information before you judge!! Knowledge is power!!

Everything you need to know is in my earlier post[/U]!! Apart from all of the so called 'conspiracy theories' there is lots of that on the deep Web!

I can see I am really getting nowhere!! YOU all are responsible for your OWN lives however you decide to live them............ Just remember and pay heed to the evidence!! It's all there for all to see!! Unless you are hopelessly blinded by the 'LIFE' you 'LIVE' and all other political and media fuelled aspects of this world er dream of!! But deep down inside there will be a feeling that will never be fulfilled!! Because deep down you..
So basically, you don't have any special knowledge, your views are not firmed up, you've just come here for a chat and will meet us halfway? :p

Oh, and welcome back to urban. :cool:

Oh please don't go.
I owe shitloads of money. I need to know how to get out of paying my half of a mortgage...and to be honest the links dont tell me that.

:(

Back
Top Bottom