Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

It's a shame how this one seems to be giving up just as a little progress is being made. :(
I mean, I'm a little sceptical of new ideas due to my long tenure in the Matrix, but it has occurred to me that I do quite like not paying for things.

It's a shame how this one seems to be giving up just as a little progress is being made. :(
I mean, I'm a little sceptical of new ideas due to my long tenure in the Matrix, but it has occurred to me that I do quite like not paying for things.
Workers Stingy Bastards of all Nations Arise!

Governor: 'Right, welcome to Manchester Prison'
- I am not a prisoner, I am a Freeman!
'Sigh. Look, let's start with the basics. What's your name?'
- 'Aha! My Legal Name is distinct from my real name!
'So, there's no prisoner here called Mark Mackenzie?'
- Correct!
'So, you'll not be wanting your tea'
- Give me Liberty or give me Death!
'Well ...'

Governor: 'Right, welcome to Manchester Prison'
- I am not a prisoner, I am a Freeman!
'Sigh. Look, let's start with the basics. What's your name?'
- 'Aha! My Legal Name is distinct from my real name!
'So, there's no prisoner here called Mark Mackenzie?'
- Correct!
'So, you'll not be wanting your tea'
- Give me Liberty or give me Death!
'Well ...'
seems the right sort of person for strangeways

The ‘System’
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy, and when you’re inside, and look around, what
do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters, the very minds of the people we are trying to
save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have
to understand: most of these people are not ready to be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so
hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. – Morpheus – The Matrix
Have you ever stood in a phonebox and dramatically slapped your hand on the window fixing your intense gaze on someone outside ala The Matrix? Love that shit.

At the end of the day people what it all boils down to is we have been unknowingly deceived by the world as we know it!! I just hope that the future generations realise our mistakes and make them right!! Educate your children and let them decide what's right and wrong!!! No the despotic leaders we all blindly follow...........

Back
Top Bottom