Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

Lol form a que and get in line!!
are you from barcelona?

que.jpg

I have no bills!! I am a FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN BEING WITH A MIND AND A SOUL!! My LEGAL FICTION however has no debt and has so called 'Financial Stability' and plenty of 'MONEY'

Why so angry? I wanted to know how you manage? Pretty simple and obvious question I'd have thought :confused:
What are you eating and drinking?
Are you growing all your own food?
Kudos to you if you are btw.
Do you take meds? If so how do you get a prescription filled?

I'm genuinely interested in someone who has absolutely no bills to pay...

Why so angry? I wanted to know how you manage? Pretty simple and obvious question I'd have thought :confused:
What are you eating and drinking?
Are you growing all your own food?
Kudos to you if you are btw.
Do you take meds? If so how do you get a prescription filled?

I'm genuinely interested in someone who has absolutely no bills to pay...
lives with their parents, natch

I would love to know what happened to the nutter that was the subject of the video in the OP, sadly if you google - "stephen barry" + "council tax" - you get the 'Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe' message at the foot of results shown.

So, I assume he got google to remove results that showed what happened to him later, I live in hope he ended-up in prison.

I would love to know what happened to the nutter that was the subject of the video in the OP, sadly if you google - "stephen barry" + "council tax" - you get the 'Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe' message at the foot of results shown.

So, I assume he got google to remove results that showed what happened to him later, I live in hope he ended-up in prison.

Prison where he would struggle to use tax avoidence knowledge

I'll see your FFDP and raise you one LoG :D

I can feel your fear and weakness
I see my own in the mirrors of your eyes.
Carved into a corner hopeless,
There's death ahead and doom behind.
There's a bad storm blowing in
And most of us won't make it.
The wreckage of your past
Means nothing now, forsake it.

I like your taste in music

I can see I am really getting nowhere!! YOU all are responsible for your OWN lives however you decide to live them............ Just remember and pay heed to the evidence!! It's all there for all to see!! Unless you are hopelessly blinded by the 'LIFE' you 'LIVE' and all other political and media fuelled aspects of this world I actually hope you all win the lotto and have all the money and things you could all ever dream of!! But deep down inside there will be a feeling that will never be fulfilled!! Because deep down you ALL know that everything is wrong and when you suddenly realise! Have an epiphany maybe!! You will regret any actions or things you have ALL done that Are wrong...........

I can see I am really getting nowhere!! YOU all are responsible for your OWN lives however you decide to live them............ Just remember and pay heed to the evidence!! It's all there for all to see!! Unless you are hopelessly blinded by the 'LIFE' you 'LIVE' and all other political and media fuelled aspects of this world I actually hope you all win the lotto and have all the money and things you could all ever dream of!! But deep down inside there will be a feeling that will never be fulfilled!! Because deep down you ALL know that everything is wrong and when you suddenly realise! Have an epiphany maybe!! You will regret any actions or things you have ALL done that Are wrong...........

You think people here equate happiness and fulfilment with money?

Back
Top Bottom