Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

What about vowels Whtstruistru? Are vowels the enemy too? Or just the A and E vowels?

Both vowels and consonants it seems.

Rachel-Riley-with-the-word-gobshite-after-special-guest-Myleene-Klass-came-up-with-eight-letter-word-in-the-Channel-4.jpg

ts bcs f y dnt sy r wrt th vwls thy cnt sy tht y dd. Vwl mns spkn lttr nd lglly wrds witht vwls hvnt n fct bn spkn r wrttn. S thrs n cntrctl blgtn nd th lw cnt tch y

Our mind is of 3 categories: what we know, what we don’t know, and what we don’t know we don’t
know. Not knowing is unfortunate; not knowing that we don’t know is tragic. – W. Erhart.
Some actually did know about the fraudulent banking system and yet felt already defeated. They
remain part of the problem by refusing to become part of the solution.
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
– Dr. Wayne Dyer

Our mind is of 3 categories: what we know, what we don’t know, and what we don’t know we don’t
know. Not knowing is unfortunate; not knowing that we don’t know is tragic. – W. Erhart.
Some actually did know about the fraudulent banking system and yet felt already defeated. They
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
– Dr. Wayne Dyer
Are you into boats and ships and stuff

– Dr. Wayne Dyer

I do know that fmotl are a bunch of grasping cunts crying about paying tax.

know.

You glossed 'what we know we don't know' and 'what we don't know we know', and made an incomprehensible mess.

I bet you're super enjoying the 50-year moon landing commemorations though eh?

I have attached all the evidence needed for All to benefit from!! It's not all about taxes!! If you read them thoroughly before making any fool hardy judgement you will then posses the Knowledge of the situation!!!! Yes I am all that everyone can tar me with; idiot, cunt, scrounger, moaner whatever!! I do not care!!

It's like this: if you're a gobby git with a law dictionary and too much time on your hands, you too can do whatever you like and when bailiffs turn up just argue the toss with them till they fuck.off again in exasperation.

It doesn't prove anything, except that bailiffs prefer an easy target.

Oh the feeble minded!! I pity you all!! Just carry on in line working and paying bills and taxes and worrying about DEBT and driving yourselves insane!! Lol form a que and get in line!!

It's like this: if you're a gobby git with a law dictionary and too much time on your hands, you too can do whatever you like and when bailiffs turn up just argue the toss with them till they fuck.off again in exasperation.

It doesn't prove anything, except that bailiffs prefer an easy target.
Like I said read the information before you judge!! Knowledge is power!!

Oh the feeble minded!! I pity you all!! Just carry on in line working and paying bills and taxes and worrying about DEBT and driving yourselves insane!! Lol form a que and get in line!!

Like I said read the information before you judge!! Knowledge is power!!

Mate, I've been messing around with this stuff for years. Kept the Student Loans Company at bay for a decade with my ramblings and complaints, and I never paid my student loan back - but this was due to the weakness of the contract, not my skill at magic wordery.

In reality the only reason this kind of defiance gets anywhere is because most people haven't got the patience at work, with no personal investment in the situation, to deal with an adversary who just won't quit. Also most desk workers dealing with debt aren't experts in law and it's not hard to tie them in knots. Managers too.

Get brought in front of a judge, though, and you can forget it. Not one win in all these years. Not one!

I have attached all the evidence needed for All to benefit from!! It's not all about taxes!! If you read them thoroughly before making any fool hardy judgement you will then posses the Knowledge of the situation!!!! Yes I am all that everyone can tar me with; idiot, cunt, scrounger, moaner whatever!! I do not care!!
What about the maritime stuff, is that important

Well I can see that none of you have any commonsense at all!! I bid you all farewell!! See you when the revolution comes............
;);):thumbs::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom