Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

"In the wake of years of scandals and revelations about dangerous, racist and misogynistic cops in the force, fresh polling lays bare how tarnished its reputation is in the capital ..."

Faith in the Met plummets to less than half of Londoners - as just 4% of young women strongly trust the force

60307587-11017363-image-a-27_1657886622374.jpg

60307585-11017363-image-m-30_1657886634123.jpg

61356197-11108817-image-a-16_1660412656573.jpg

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

"The force's head of anti-corruption told LBC the figures were hard to hear, but important - and admitted while the Met is in a "bad place", top cops are determined to turn it around."

These reports are coming through thick and fast now. It's disgusting and appalling. Other than apologies, has any force said what they're doing about this problem of institutionalised incompetence?

It's not incompetence it's wilful ignorance. Anyone in the force speaking out against their own instantly gets a target painted on their back. The whole culture needs changing but even then I doubt much will change. The job attracts scum by nature.

It's not incompetence it's wilful ignorance. Anyone in the force speaking out against their own instantly gets a target painted on their back. The whole culture needs changing but even then I doubt much will change. The job attracts scum by nature.
By incompetence I meant they're not in the main even trying to do the right thing. Look at what we've seen in the last week, with the mother of a missing person told to'stop phoning the police'. That's what I mean by incompetence, they're not fit to do the job.

This Guardian article details what this thread has been saying with regards to police who commit sexual assaults:

‘I know where the bodies are buried’: one woman’s mission to change how the police investigate rape

Apparently Stanko has been asked by the Met to carry out various reviews into rape cases since 2014 . Except when she laid out what the problems were, she says they weren't interested. One of her reviews in 2014 was when allegedly Sr Stephen Hall made the 'regretful sex' comment.

I urge you to read the article if you can.

By incompetence I meant they're not in the main even trying to do the right thing. Look at what we've seen in the last week, with the mother of a missing person told to'stop phoning the police'. That's what I mean by incompetence, they're not fit to do the job.
If they wanted to do the right thing they wouldn't be in the police in the first place

GarveyLives for f***ks sake please stop with the unsolicited Dick pictures. They're adding nothing to the thread and just winding people up.. Would you like me to start reporting them again????

Please report this too.

Meet serving Metropolitan Police officer and 'bad apple', PC Archit Sharma, who is attached to their North Area Basic Command Unit ...

Apple-rotten.jpg

... on 6 March 2023 at Wood Green Crown Court, PC Archit Sharma was found guilty of sexually assaulting a colleague while both were on duty. PC Archit Sharma will be sentenced at the same court on 5 May 2023.

The Metropolitan Police said that misconduct proceedings would follow the conclusion of criminal proceedings against PC Archit Sharma.

Meet 38-year-old father-of-two, former Derbyshire Police Force Police Community Support Officer ("PCSO") Matthew Shaw of Bernard Avenue, Mansfield Woodhouse ...

68659113-11855377-image-a-60_1678736383612.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

... yesterday at Nottingham Crown Court, former PCSO Matthew Shaw was sentenced to 14 years in custody, with six years on extended licence, having pleaded guilty to nine counts of causing a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, 12 counts of causing a child to engage in sexual activity, and three counts of voyeurism.

Former PCSO Matthew Shaw recorded children in changing rooms at Lammas Leisure Centre, Sutton-in-Ashfield, the Rebecca Adlington Swimming Centre, Mansfield and at Centre Parcs, Sherwood Forest, and also pressured seven girls on three continents to engage in sex acts online.

8.jpg

Former PCSO Matthew Shaw, who had served in Derbyshire Police Force for 15 years, denied to investigating police that he had a sexual interest in children or specifically filmed them, but admitted filming about 100 videos of children believed to be as young as six in changing rooms. He also told children to perform sex acts on their siblings and dogs.

He sounds like a delight GarveyLives another one to add to the pile.

Also this article from the BBC :

More crimes against women not being taking seriously or prosecuted, including domestic violence by a serving police officer against his wife being intentionally overlooked (officer since suspended).

That's interesting (and extremely depressing) thanks for posting GarveyLives

Maybe the jury believed some of common myths around rape that police officers also seem to believe, according to this guardian article Police investigating rape claims in England believe victim-blaming myths, study finds

Don't read the article if you don't want to know how depressingly low the charge rate in rape reporting actually is.

On 6 February 2023, PC David Longden-Thurgood of Hampshire Constabulary was formally cleared of the rape of a woman during a first date after they met on an online dating app after the complainant did not want to give evidence at a third trial.

66757863-11654571-PC_David_Longden_Thurgood_49_of_Hampshire_Constabulary_met_the_w-a-1_1675703939594.jpg

hampshire-constabulary-logo-logo.jpg.pagespeed.ce.SxejVpejgS.jpg

Prosecutor Rebecca Fairbairn told a hearing at Salisbury Crown Court: 'The complainant in this case was consulted, having been through two trials, the complainant did not wish to go through a third trial.

During his second trial at Winchester Crown Court, it was alleged that while assaulting the woman, PC David Longden-Thurgood claimed “it feels too good I can’t stop now”.

Giving evidence, PC David Longden-Thurgood had stated "She was making sexual noises as if she was enjoying it. I was completely confident she was happy with what was happening as she moved her own leg."

"She was a willing participant."

Luckily it's a while back now, but I had visions of being demolished on the stand because the answer I would have given would have been 'i can't remember ' in all truthfulness.

As it turned out the defendant negotiated a plea agreement the Friday before we were due in court on the Monday, and I suspect the fiscal was tied up with that, but honestly. Fucking disorganised.

Last edited:
Well yeah garveylives (interesting choice of heroes) has form for conspiracy bollocks.

Yet another one of the 'conspiracies' about which you are so concerned:

"New figures show more than 1,500 police officers in England and Wales have been accused of violence against women and girls over a period of just six months - while only a tiny fraction of cases resulted in anyone being sacked ..."

Please report this too.

Meet serving Metropolitan Police officer and 'bad apple', PC Archit Sharma, who is attached to their North Area Basic Command Unit ...

Apple-rotten.jpg

... on 6 March 2023 at Wood Green Crown Court, PC Archit Sharma was found guilty of sexually assaulting a colleague while both were on duty. PC Archit Sharma will be sentenced at the same court on 5 May 2023.

The Metropolitan Police said that misconduct proceedings would follow the conclusion of criminal proceedings against PC Archit Sharma.
Kindly stop using big bold text like your posts are more important than anyone else's.

Meet the Metropolitan Police's serving Police Community Support Officer ("PCSO") Edward Oniba, who is attached to their North West Basic Command Unit ...

57500173-10789667-image-m-47_1651859577954.jpg

(Source: as sated in image)

... at Harrow Crown Court Court yesterday, PCSO Edward Oniba was convicted of sexually assaulting a female colleague in a police station’s gym.

In October 2020, PCSO Edward Oniba made inappropriate comments to a female colleague in the gym at a north London police station while he was on-duty. PCSO Edward Oniba also hugged her and kissed her on the neck without consent.

PCSO Edward Oniba was sentenced to a 12-month community order to complete 100 hours of unpaid work.

PCSO Edward Oniba remains suspended from duty. Misconduct proceedings will now take place as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom