Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Farage, America’s Come Back tour. Free tickets

Doesn't look packed to me.

2ss.jpg

After the Pittsburgh event, an inaccurate account of what had happened was widely shared on Twitter saying a spokesman for the company that booked Mr Farage for the speaking tour of the US said they had "miscalculated his popularity" after only 21 people turned up despite tickets being free.

However, a spokesman for Mr Farage stressed this was not the case and pointed out the pictures proved the attendance ran into three figures.

According to other reports they were expecting over 2,000.

Doesn't look packed to me.

View attachment 269174

According to other reports they were expecting over 2,000.

There's clearly more than 21 people there, there might be a 100+ (if you define 100+ as 101-102 rather than 199) that shot has clearly been taken by someone standing in the doorway so there isn't a huge number there,

I think the real question is that although we'd have liked the UK's very own "shit Mussolini" to fuck off (and fuck off he has): Is America far enough, or could he fuck off some more?

America's a good start but he would have to be isolated within America - it'd be no good to have him making a nuisance of himself in New York City or wherever but a broken-down trailer with no Internet access near an alligator-infested swamp or remote desert outpost should be acceptable,

America's a good start but he would have to be isolated within America - it'd be no good to have him making a nuisance of himself in New York City or wherever but a broken-down trailer with no Internet access near an alligator-infested swamp or remote desert outpost should be acceptable,
I'm Nigel Farage - get me out of (the alligator infested swamps of Louisiana) here.

Okay... We could not do that yes :) working out the time differences I think it starts in 3 minutes from my end of the world. I'd have to get a not move on, you may need to not invent a time machine. Ill not be wearing a bowler hat so that you can not recognise me ;)

Thanks for tonight. It was wonderful not meeting you. Great date!

Shame we missed Farage speaking to an empty room but never mind. I was hoping to meet A380 as well but hey. Maybe next time :)

So his "Dallas" gig is in a restaurant an hour north of Dallas? :D It was a British-style pub in Cincinnati a couple of nights ago - I don't know how much further his tour can be sabotaged if he's already speaking in venues that would probably be busier if he wasn't there.

That would be quite the tour, Farage not attending his gigs as the audience that isn't there doesn't wonder where he's at...

Back
Top Bottom