Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
I repeat, stuck on plastic. Not stiched. No long list of our road to Wembley. No sleeve badge (unless bought separate).

They is having a laugh but thats cheapo Joma for you :(

They sold 5,000 of the fuckers as well. Laughing all the way to the bank. :mad:

They sold 5,000 of the fuckers as well. Laughing all the way to the bank. :mad:

PFC did the same. A few stitched patches but mostly transferred jobs - absolute shite :mad:

Some clever mush has nipped to a place in Pompey with a picture of the fa cup badge and had

attachment.php

this sewn on for four quid :cool:

Congrats to CCFC for no 15 in the charts this week as well.

You might get to No.2 on saturday :D

No "looks like" about it. I have the ticket in my hand and can tell you ya seat number if you want!

Jammy buggers. I'm faced with paying $1000 to a tout or watching it in Cardiff city center. Which will probably be a good laugh anyway.

Jammy buggers. I'm faced with paying $1000 to a tout or watching it in Cardiff city center. Which will probably be a good laugh anyway.

Nah just give ya mate 1927 face value and you got one feller! Just need to get to London now mate.

:eek: How many have you got spare!?

That was the last one!

Long story, but I got hold of some for a customer and when I tried to get hold of him found that he had gone on holiday for a fortnight thinking that he wasnt gonna be able to get any tickets!! Ah well, his loss is urbanites gain!:D

That was the last one!

Long story, but I got hold of some for a customer and when I tried to get hold of him found that he had gone on holiday for a fortnight thinking that he wasnt gonna be able to get any tickets!! Ah well, his loss is urbanites gain!:D

I was just wondering cos they're like gold dust and you're handing um out left right and centre! ;):D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm on my way to wembley with super pompey
drinking all the beer in the corporate marquee
chucking bags of prawns at the johnny come latelies
on my way to wembley...

:cool:

Got the ticket in front of me.....:D

I actually did the ayatollah when I opened the envelope with it inside :eek: i've jinxed us for sure ;)

Picking my ticket up tonight. Three of us sorted now. Wahey!

It would spoil what has been a crazy competition if a Premiership team went and won the FA Cup this year. What do you reckon Balbi? ;)

Marius, sad to see the special shirt does not have embroidered letters. Mine is on its way. I ha

I have a match-worn Craig Bellamy Wales shirt (when he was skip v Cyprus 18 months ago) - the letters do come off. I would suggest getting them heat-sealed (next week, say) by a professional.

So so so so so so so so so so so excited

HEY I am doing media stuff at Wembley Stadium Friday night - Radio Wales 5ish, live, and live on the HTV Wales early evening news. Get in there!

And pride of all, my scarf is currently in the Loose Women studios filming for that woeful show on Friday, the "ladies" are into the football. The studios are near my work, they emailed, I took the scarf there.

Weird days!

- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue

- Blue Check Cafe, Empire Way

- The Paris, Wembley Park Avenue

- The Torch, Bridge Road

- Crock of Gold, Bridge Road

- Moore Spice 1966, Engineers Way

- Club Millan, South Way

- Newlight, South Way

These are the Portsmouth pubs for the game, list given to PFC by the plod :)

I think we get north and west, and CCFC get south and east.

Any Cardiff fan got a list for theirs, in the interest of safety and such? :)

All of them round Baker St for a start, if the semi was anything to go by!

I can see that being an issue with the blue army turning up on SWTrains at Waterloo....:eek:

Luckily i'm in the norf, so it's Euston for me :cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom