Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
Starting to get the buzz now, Cup Final day's the bestest of the year (last year's dismal event the exception). Still haven't worked out which boozer to watch it in.
C'mon you Cardiff.

Just seeing the Cardiff coach pulling up on Sky Sports News. It's like 20 years ago when the build-up used to go on all day.:D

Just needs the charity match with a load of dodgy celebrities now.

Just clocking in to say I'm off to watch this now and I'm expectng a damn entertaining game of footy. Congrats to both teams, and may the best men win!

(though secretly i want cardiff to)

I don't really care and I'm not going to watch it but I'll back Cardiff anyway cos a) i want to hear just how pissed the ed is at offline tonight and b) i got beaten up in Portsmouth once.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god cummmmmon blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds :eek: :cool:

Not one Cardiff player was singing Land of my Fathers.......

And only two Portsmouth players singing God Save the Queen, David James and Sol Campbell.

SING YOUR ANTHEM!!!!!! THE FANS DID!!!!

arent they the only two english players in the portsmouth side??

Possibly yes, I just find it a bit wierd that only two players out of 22 were singing the anthem. If I was on the Cardiff team I would have belted out Land of My fathers, at Wembley?? Ultimate stage!!!!

Not that weird if they aren't from the country that anthem represents.

Yeh I know, I'm just being picky........

Cardiff HAVE to boss the midfield today, Wittingham And Jimmy Floyd and to be present! I can see Herraidersson being a possible Pompey weak link......

We shall see folks!!

Back
Top Bottom