Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
CARDIFF CITY! FUCKING COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're drinking near Baker Street tomorrow from noon. Drop me a PM if you want to join us.

Blooooobirds! :)

*pops head round door of thread*

With all apologies to editor and PlacidCasual27, and a shamed glance at my Scummer mates...

COME ON POMPEY!

Sorry but Cardiff winning the Cup and c*ty in the Prem would be enough to ruin my summer...

Of course, supporting Hull next weekend will be even easier. Fuck it, if they win I'm buying a Tigers shirt :D

There's a 'Hull City for the Premiership' facebook group. Membership in the Bristol area has boomed this week and it seems to be overrun with Gasheads wishing them luck :D

Will be watching it at home down here with my 7 year old son who has never seen a cup final before, let alone one with the local team in! so I'm hoping there'll be the parade to take him to as well :)

Play up Pompey :cool:

Editor etc see you in the pub from 1100 tmw, I was lucky enough to be at Wembley tonight (Andy Legg, the FA Cup, nerves) so have calmed down, only a bit though

JTG HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

We're The Greatest Team In Lego The World Has Ever Seen

The proudest day of my sporting life. Marius, pub? See you there.

Bluebirds, have a good journey up. We are in the FINAL TIE of the football Association Challenge Cup.

PC27

No shame mate, other than in having to hope Pompey win something...

Sincerely hope you all have a great day though. I know you will :)

Noworries. I would have wanted you lot to win the cup though, is all. Unless you were playing the mighty CCFC, is all.

Peace, bro.

In my life, I am going to be there when Cardiff City play in the FA Cup Final.

Nuff Said..

Ayatollah_Ruhollah_Musavi_Khomeini.jpg

WAKEY WAKEY!

RING, RING, IT'S SEVEN A.M.....;)

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A NORTH WEST LONDON TOUR....HEH.

let's go

Morning Balbi. It's only haf 6 though, mind you we nicked your clock so maybe no-one in Pompey knows the time, innit

Have a good one, it is truly amazing. Today we are going to see our proper, lovely clubs in the final.

Hey Ho Let's Go

Good work fella, enjoy.

I am off down the sorting office to get my Cup Final shirt. Unlike any other day of my whole life

See you if you come to our pub, you will be safe and sound there, don't bring the whole 657 tho ;)

From what I know, they're more like the Over 65.7 these days ;)

Probably won't end up your end, but there's a pint with my name on it by Wembley Park.

:D

Back
Top Bottom