Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
They don't arrive till next Monday fool!!

k, :oops:. I'm nervous Marius, the pre-match tension is spilling over into merchandise anxiety. Also, what are these wristbands you speak of and why haven't I got one?? :mad:

I haven't even started to work out which pair of lucky pants to wear on the day!! *freaks out* :hmm:

k, :oops:. I'm nervous Marius, the pre-match tension is spilling over into merchandise anxiety. Also, what are these wristbands you speak of and why haven't I got one?? :mad:

I haven't even started to work out which pair of lucky pants to wear on the day!! *freaks out* :hmm:

You know those plastic charity bangle type things that used to be popular.

Well at the Barnsley match someone was selling white, blue and yellow striped bands with Cardiff City FA Cup 2008 writen on them. £1 bargain.

You know those plastic charity bangle type things that used to be popular.

Well at the Barnsley match someone was selling white, blue and yellow striped bands with Cardiff City FA Cup 2008 writen on them. £1 bargain.

They are avilable from thos guys selling flags inm cardiff and outside NP.

This time next week!!!! We'll be FA Cup winners!!! Going into Europe next season.

Im just setting off now! (From the States).. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

(For the FA Cup'd City fan - have you bought the program yet? £12 from the net)

Are any of you London based Bluebirds or anyone who is going to be in London on friday planning to welcome the team to London. they are travelling on the 255 train from cardiff and the Cardiff webistes are trying to get as many fans as possible at paddington to give them a big welcome on friday evening when they arrive, I guess it will eb about 5ish!

Anyone?

If anyone wants to celebrate, there's a punk rock Offline in Brixton after the cup final, with two ace bands!

i'm waiting on my mate, he's out late tonight so i won't know till 9-ish

in the meantime, the sunday people have a comp.

send the names of the managers of pfc and ccfc to sport@people.co.uk for a chance of a pair of tickets in your teams end. stick an address and daytime phone number on and all :D

i figured if i had a go, some of you might wanna :D

It's good to know both clubs meet the high standards of incompetence required for that really jaded sense of humour held by only the finest supporters :D

We've got 700 tickets on general sale tomorrow that've come from teh F.A.

It's good to know both clubs meet the high standards of incompetence required for that really jaded sense of humour held by only the finest supporters :D

We've got 700 tickets on general sale tomorrow that've come from teh F.A.

You can't blame the club for the fact that the FA have released some late tickets tho can you?

You can't blame the club for the fact that the FA have released some late tickets tho can you?

Well, some of the tickets are from TicketMaster cancelling a batch of orders :eek:

TicketMaster FTL :mad:

I'm as nervous as hell that my ticket's gonna fall through :(

Steam trains, salt baths for Cup

really good story on 1927 preparations here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7395900.stm

bbc said:
Win or lose, the team would be treated to a dinner at their Bloomsbury hotel and then a trip to Windsor, Eton and Hampton Court Palace on the Sunday. A parade had been organised on Monday, with the decorations left up in Cathays Park from the King and Queen's visit days before to open the new National Museum.

Great Western Railways put on 50 special trains for 20,000 supporters, half from Cardiff, others from other parts of south Wales. But there were excursions which started from as far afield as Birmingham, Birkenhead and Penzance.
bbc said:
Fans played cards, took part in community singing and "other diversions" during the three hour journey. They also left hundreds of cases of beer in a makeshift brewery in the cloakroom at Paddington for the return trip.
:D

Well, some of the tickets are from TicketMaster cancelling a batch of orders :eek:

TicketMaster FTL :mad:

I'm as nervous as hell that my ticket's gonna fall through :(

It should be tough shit ticket master. I can't return mine. Why should they be allowed to return tickets fans would have been denied buying at cost price if ticketmaster could have shifted them at markup?

four days. sick with excitement. Wembley Stadium adorned with Cardiff City badge and the FA Cup, 40 feet high. We never ever thought this would happen, all our lives we have been weaned on tales of '27, and noe it's happening, to us, this weekend. We will bore people for ever.

Too long to go / want it to last for ever.

No "looks like" about it. I have the ticket in my hand and can tell you ya seat number if you want!

Nice one! Glad you've got a ticket Ed. After supporting us down in the doldrums of the football league for decades it was only right you get to witness our finest hour in 80 years. :cool:

Placid, your post gave me the tingles. :oops:

I've got a 3 hour exam on friday morning, how the hell am I going to concentrate!!?

Gonna be a good game I reckon...
I am a neutral on this and have a soft spot for Portsmouth but like to see the underdog do well.

I just hope that the sport of football is the winner :)

Got my special shirt.

What a rip off. Limited edition souvenir! Anyone could iron on the titchy extra bits themselves.
All thats extra is:

The FA Cup Final
v Portsmouth

To the right of the badge and:

Wembley Stadium
17 May 2008

To the left.

In that plastic writing which has been known in the past to come off in the wash.
Nothing on the back of the shirt.

Wish I'd just bought a sleeve badge now instead, which I forgot to buy and are sold out :(

Got my special shirt.

What a rip off. Limited edition souvenir! Anyone could iron on the titchy extra bits themselves.
All thats extra is:

The FA Cup Final
v Portsmouth

To the right of the badge and:

Wembley Stadium
17 May 2008

To the left.

In that plastic writing which has been known in the past to come off in the wash.
Nothing on the back of the shirt.

Wish I'd just bought a sleeve badge now instead, which I forgot to buy and are sold out :(

It's stuck on plastic?! You've got to be joking....I at least thought it was stiched in. :mad:

It's stuck on plastic?! You've got to be joking....I at least thought it was stiched in. :mad:

I repeat, stuck on plastic. Not stiched. No long list of our road to Wembley. No sleeve badge (unless bought separate).

They is having a laugh but thats cheapo Joma for you :(

Back
Top Bottom