Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
Class I am in the you tube video of the Helen Love/SFA song, I am happy as fuck (early on, me in retro city top with 5 yr old niece on my shoulders). Get in there!

From a selfish point of view, I will want Portsmouth to win if they finish above Villa in the League, because it will mean that they qualify for Europe through the FA Cup.

That aside, this may well be the first cup final I watch in years (apart from the Liverpool - West Ham match) because it has the potential for real history. Cardiff have every chance with the wily old campaigner Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in the team. Nice to see old Villain Peter Whittingham establishing himself as well ....

although Harry's a legend around where I live and practically a neighbour of mine in Sandbanks ;) I'm going for Cardiff to win 2-1. :cool:

My money is on us, I got us at 66-1 each way so I am already quids in!

Who on here has a ticket? Marius, I know. Me, I know (getting it tmw at the Barnsley game). Any others? Dread have you got any possibilities?

Fucking hell we are in the FA Cup Final.

Even the James Fox official song video nearly made me cry! What a lovely 2 weeks this will be

Who on here has a ticket? Marius, I know. Me, I know (getting it tmw at the Barnsley game). Any others? Dread have you got any possibilities?

I haven't but I'm probably going up on the day for a browse. If nothing's doing at an affordable price by 2.55pm I'm legging it to a pub. Are there any pubs near the new Wembley?

There are - googlemap them. Then phone them the day before to see if the police have designated them CCFC or PFC.

They did this before our semi final. All the southern pubs were baggies, the northern pompey.

Which given our respective positions in the country, was fucking stupid :D

I got mine this morning!! WOOHOO!!

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

My Dad received my ticket last Tuesday, 2nd tier i think, so relieved. As soon as the Barnsley game's over its gonna be full steam ahead! Cant wait!

It's gonna be 1-0 to the Bluebirds, Calamity James is gonna do a Dan Lewis.
I'm so fucking excited about going to London with no ticket... I think I'll be closing in on a breakdown if(when) I actually get one.

Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds!

:D:D:D:D:D

Message board...... do the Ayatollah!

Biffo's going to Wembley. His knees have gone all trembly!! :D

Thanks to a mate's sister-in-law who knows someone with something to do with Oldham Athletic. Face value. Job's a good un :p

I only hope football will be the winner.

What was that youtube link on the last page? The vid has been removed.

10 days! bloooobirds :cool:

they're having a 7000 capacity big screen in roald dahl plpace as well apparently, though it's no booze inside and family orientated

I've sniffed a final ticket and held it close to my face for a few moments.

And that's as probably as close as I'm going to get :(

I've sniffed a final ticket and held it close to my face for a few moments.

And that's as probably as close as I'm going to get :(

I rang Mrs27 this morning to ask if they had come, she said they had, that she had opened them and that they looked fab. Then totally unprompted she said "I even sniffed them and they even smell nice"

I think she is catching the bug!:D

There's an awful lot of loonies who voted in the poll

I hope Cardiff make a great comeback and then just in extra-time at the end, score.

To add to the other four released songs, Stev Thompson comes up with a belter, unfortuantely too late to be included on the CD.
Seriously tho, nobody can doubt the togetherness of the squad and the carmararderie seems to be superb, as anyone who has seen the videos of the dinner last sunday will testify. I am seriously starting to believe that something very special might be about to happen.

That Thommo song is beautiful, man, for the way they blatantly love it and each other.

Fuck man, I missed Hereford but went to all the other rounds, seen 3 of the best City goals I have ever seen (JFH v Wolves, Whitts at Boro, Ledley in the Semi), it has been magic. And Chasetown was so beautiful, summed up everything that football is about (inc. Collymore tiefing jam and coconut sponge into his coat after the game as he left the ground).

I am so so so so incredulously, implausibly proud.

My Final purchases so far are

FA Cup Final Match ticket
FA Cup Final Official single x 4 (Oxford Street HMV, got funny look)
FA Cup Final 1927 Club commemorative t-shirt
FA Cup Final Official match-embroidered replica shirt
FA Cup Final mug
FA Cup Final pennant
FA Cup Final scarf
FA Cup Final flag
FA Cup Final rosette x 2

Is anyone more FACed up than me?

Yeah. I have all that plus a wrist band plus we are getting our own personal design FA cup t-shirts made.

I have ticket, one (unofficial sheep shaggers goona wembley) flag, wrist band, Official shirt. Will get single and programme and sponge hand and and and. will put it all away for the boy who is yet to be born(oh yeah he got a kit too)!!:D

Dont know if Ive said this on the boards before but we WILL win the cup, it is destined. I was surfing the tinternet looking for omens and i discovered that the first Oscar ceremony was held in 1927. Me and Mrs 27 had already decided to name the bump Oscar. So if we win you can all thank us, cos it will be thanks to us and nothing to do with the efforts of Joe, Parry, Whitts and Rambo!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom