Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
Well i didn't want to face WBa as I thought that if they could beat Portsmouth they'd be hard to beat. We played them to a standstill the other week. No one really gave an inch.

Portsmouth I think will have a harder time dealing with a fired up city side containing Paul Parry. Heal up and stay fit please Parry.

Good luck Cardiff, I'd love to see you win it... I don't think Tidy Tim will land for weeks if you do boys...

Reasoned Response

Ooops!

Ruddy big-spending Premiership types.

That's us becoming a Premiership class club, spending the money where needed to get us to the league position :(

Not spending it would be another five years or more of battling relegation before inevitably sinking like a stone.

For examples see 'Lowe, Rupert' & 'Southampton F.C' :(

I think Pompey will shave it, maybe 2-1, but I want Cardiff to win.

<agrees with Kenny on Urban for the first time eva! :( ;) >

I'm neutral, nothing against Portsmouth particularly, and I really want Cardiff to win -- being the perennial underdog supporter that I am. But what an earlier poster said about Portsmouth's defence being too strong I have to go with, if I'm any kind of realist.

Delighted if I'm proved wrong though! :cool:

<avoids talking about this with J**k-sympathising partner!! :eek: >

Will be watching this on a big screen at a mini festival in the North .... not of Wales :D

Mine's the only vote for a Portsmouth after extra time result.

I do think Cardiff will give it some much more than Millwall did against that major team in 2004. I'm talking about the footy here, not the fans btw!! :eek: :p

Portsmouth for me, great effort by Cardiff to get this far but in a way I think they will suffer from Portsmouth having played West Brom in the Semi's. Portsmouth underestimated West Brom and were out played, I can onl;y guess they won't make the same mistake in the final.

Tickets will be £95, £80, £60 and £35 for adults and £85, £70, £50 and £25 for concessions (aged 16 and under and 60 and over). But the number of £95 seats is extremely limited.

Full details of how tickets will be sold will be released by the club on Monday.
Pompey fans have been allocated the same east end of Wembley that they occupied for the semi-final win over West Brom. The seats will begin around the 18-yard line and sweep around behind the goal to the opposite 18-yard line.

Blues chief executive Peter Storrie won the toss at Wembley on Thursday to decide what strip the sides will wear on May 17.
Pompey will wear the same all-blue strip as in the semi-final, while Cardiff will be in all black.

Harry Redknapp’s side have been given the east dressing room, the same as for the semi-final.

Seat prices are the same as for the 2007 FA Cup final between Manchester United and Chelsea

So Pompey are in the same end as the semis, which is the same end as Cardiff had for the semis.

Cardiff are in the WBA/Barnsley end....

HOOOODOOOOOOO :D

and harry has put a new extension on his mansion and bought another racehorse.

these events are obviously completely unconnected.

yessirree.

Which mansion? The one in sandbanks or the one he keeps parked offshore with the extra fast 'can reach international waters a bit faster than the revenue' engine?

;)

Tickets will be £95, £80, £60 and £35 for adults

£40 more, £35 more, £25 more, £10 more...

... than the Semi Final.

So the atmos in the £95 seats is going to be shite then. Limited availibilty = we are giving a load to neutrals and corporates and so you'll be sat with the prawn sandwhich eating numpties :(

Top drawer stuff. That's not Ninjah in the one is it? Don't think so but it could be....??? Greta song.

My mate was involved in the filming for the Do The Ayatollah video the other day. Can only find the film of the recording of the song on You Tube so far. Think it was featured on the HTV news tonight.

Back
Top Bottom