Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA cup 22/23

Worth watching again; the shorts, the hairstyles, the state of the field the match was played on....

i don't want to curse it but grimsby are thrashing plymouth argyle - grimsby, about mid-table in league two 4-1 up at half time against plymouth, first in league 1 :eek: :cool:

What a great finish for Torquay. As this match was live I assume the reply will be = lots of cash for Torquay.

What a great finish for Torquay. As this match was live I assume the reply will be = lots of cash for Torquay.

A mate just nearly won £4k on an accy using a free bet. Ten man Derby let him down. He couldn't "cash in" earlier as it was a free bet so he's gutted.
The Derby player who got sent off ...Cashin.
The Torquay player who equalised...
Goodwin.

I'm trying hard not to text him :D

Couldn't really ask for a better draw home to a tier seven side and on the telly, but considering what Alvechurch did to our neighbours and how shit we've been definitely need to take it seriously.

And there's more good honest footie in the shape Forest Green Rovers ( complete with Conor Wickham) V Alvechurch.

That half will have had the viewers on the edge of their seats, not. Still, taken a lead.

Back
Top Bottom