Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2021

oh my gawd does horner shit eating grin piss me off

after all the albion whinging last year and the situation at the bristish gp this year

that could of been a high speed accident as Max push it to become one

but its fair racing now

get to fuck

Still looks entirely possible that Verstappen could win the WDC by fewer than the farcical points handed out for a race that didn't happen in Spa.

What a race weekend though...

The COW says "moo"
The SHEEP says "baa"
The GOAT says "Bono, my tyres are gone"

It may be too little too late by Mercedes, but today's performance by Mercedes is a solid, stainless steel probe into the Red Bull rectum saying Red Bull's sense of entitlement and superiority may have been... um... premature.

So, Hammy: 101 F1 victories. The highest ever.

Ten ahead of nearest rival, Schumacher.

48 ahead of Sebastian Vettel.

And 82 ahead of solar-colonic Verstappen.

This race: pole position in qualifying; 20-place grid penalty for technical wing fuckery; last place to fifth in qualifying; then five-place penalty for new engine; starts in tenth. Gets driven off the track by main rival in Schumacher-esque manoeuvre. No redress from stewards. Wins the fucking race. Comfortably.

Oh, but if he wins the driver championship, Max wants to insist on using number '1' if he wins the championship...

#arrogantlittleshit

#hubris

In the jubilant decompression from Hammy's win - easily the GREATEST EVER F1 WINNING WEEKEND of all time - let us contemplate the possibility that Whinger, Marko and Max may have to take the Hamiltonian suppository once again next week.

:)

So, one more escapade: Qatar - land o' sun, slave labour, and World Cup bribery - is our host next weekend.

UK times (UTC) will be:

Fri 19 Nov
FP1 - 10:30
FP2 - 14:00

Sat 20 Nov
FP3 - 11:00
Qual - 14:00

Sun 21 Nov
Race - 14:00

I won't be around next weekend due to family circumstances. Poor timing on my part.

I demand you all watch, enjoy and celebrate on my behalf.

If not, there will be questions!

:mad:

In the jubilant decompression from Hammy's win - easily the GREATEST EVER F1 WINNING WEEKEND of all time - let us contemplate the possibility that Whinger, Marko and Max may have to take the Hamiltonian suppository once again next week.

:)

So, one more escapade: Qatar - land o' sun, slave labour, and World Cup bribery - is our host next weekend.

UK times (UTC) will be:

Fri 19 Nov
FP1 - 10:30
FP2 - 14:00

Sat 20 Nov
FP3 - 11:00
Qual - 14:00

Sun 21 Nov
Race - 14:00

I won't be around next weekend due to family circumstances. Poor timing on my part.

I demand you all watch, enjoy and celebrate on my behalf.

If not, there will be questions!

:mad:

Fuck man, I'm at a BMX race again on Sunday.

BREAKING: Audi Buys McLaren Automotive

Both the road car and racing car divisions.
It's no secret that McLaren Automotive has been having cash flow problems for a while, but Audi has now swooped in and saved the day. Recently, a German automotive news outlet reported that BMW and Audi were interested in buying McLaren, but it turns out this is not true. BMW denied the report altogether, while Audi simply stated that it regularly considers cooperating opportunities. It wasn't a flat-out denial, which then quickly escalated into a confirmation. Earlier today, Autocar confirmed that Audi purchased McLaren, giving it complete control over the whole group, including the famed F1 team. This surprised us, as we thought Porsche was waiting for the new engine regulations to be introduced in 2026. These new regulations will make it easier for new manufacturers to enter the sport without spending massive amounts of cash on systems that have no real-world application.

According to Autocar, it has a source on the inside that confirmed the purchase. Audi presented the executive chairman of McLaren, Paul Walsh, with an offer. This initial offer was rejected by the Mumtalakat Holding Company in Bahrain, which purchased the majority of McLaren last year. Autocar says the initial deal was rejected and returned to Audi with a note to double the offer. We're not sure whether it was doubled, but it seems the sale is secure. This new deal doesn't just secure the future of McLaren, though it does make us wonder whether it's the reason why McLaren's former CEO left the company last month. Audi now owns two supercar brands, and the sharing possibilities between the two are endless. McLaren can help Lamborghini move away from the famed, but extremely outdated, V12 engine, while Lamborghini can help McLaren build its first SUV based on the Urus. While the latter is frowned upon, any automotive manufacturer needs an SUV to survive. Even Ferrari buckled under pressure, deciding to build the Purosangue.

Audi's models will also benefit from McLaren Applied, the department in charge of electrification of models. Now that Audi is so intent on going ICE-free, it could use the help of the people that built the McLaren P1. It's not clear how it will tie in with Bugatti-Rimac, if at all. Bugatti has always been a sort of standalone company, functioning as a halo for the entire Volkswagen Group. On the motorsport side, it gives Audi access to McLaren's F1 team. Audi and Porsche have been quite vocal about possibly entering F1, and this deal might have saved them millions. Sure, the new engine regulations make it cheaper, but a deal like this also includes a dedicated assembly plant for F1 cars, a team of skilled engineers, and decades of know-how.

think it's still kinda of telling that they still have no review the cameras on max car to see if he attempted to make that corner

could easily after his little remark after getting the waved black flag, pull a Schumacher move at winning the WC whilst sitting with Lewis in a gravel trap

Back
Top Bottom