Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2021

ok calmed down a bit but bad sportmanship for max after getting away with running the Merc off the road

Weaving like he is warming his tyres whilst a car is trying to overtake him

and when the fIa gives him a waved black flag for the second offense he retorts with "prefect tell them, hi"

ok calmed down a bit but bad sportmanship for max after getting away with running the Merc off the road

Weaving like he is warming his tyres whilst a car is trying to overtake him

and when the fIa gives him a waved black flag for the second offense he retorts with "prefect tell them, hi"
Correct. It demonstrates what a perfectly contemptible little shit Max is.

:mad:

Dear 1%er,

How many lunches have you scored?
2 if what you said up post is correct, there was going to be a stewards inquiry as we didn't have Sky UK link working, we had Sky Germany and Sky Italy, it was said on Sky Germany and I thought that was good enough but I have been challenged, but if it was said on Sky UK that great.

My whatsapp message said "I bet that the Sky commentator says that Interlagos means between the lakes" and the German one did, but I was told it doesn't count, but it doesn't matter now :thumbs::cool:

2 if what you said up post is correct, there was going to be a stewards inquiry as we didn't have Sky UK link working, we had Sky Germany and Sky Italy, it was said on Sky Germany and I thought that was good enough but I have been challenged, but if it was said on Sky UK that great.

My whatsapp message said "I bet that the Sky commentator says that Interlagos means between the lakes" and the German one did, but I was told it doesn't count, but it doesn't matter now :thumbs::cool:
I cross my heart and pledge my semi-laid driveway that Crofty - at 2 minutes to lights-out - explained Interlagos.

Others will confirm.

But who cares? Hammy wins. Free caipirinhas all round!

:)

Yes, he did it in the usual factoid section just before the start of the race.

100% confirmed.

Has just occurred to me that if Verstappen had been given a five second penalty for blatantly pushing Hamilton off the track that bit of hard-fought driving then he'd have finished third...

Back
Top Bottom