Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2021

Decision was perhaps a little harsh to Max but them's the breaks. It was pretty elbows out, he needs to learn he can't go round pushing people off the track whenever he likes.
But Hamilton gained a big advantage from cutting the corner, this is a clear breaking of the rules.

But Hamilton gained a big advantage from cutting the corner, this is a clear breaking of the rules.
The overtaking manoeuvre by Max which gave Lewis nowhere to go was the cause, he slowed to allow Max to close the gap which was the advantage but was not expected to surrender the first place

Decision was perhaps a little harsh to Max but them's the breaks. It was pretty elbows out, he needs to learn he can't go round pushing people off the track whenever he likes.
Yeah, I didn't get round to saying it before the race, but all this talk of "we don't want this decided on a steward's decision" - that's up to the drivers not giving them a decision to make.

Pass him clean and there's no issue. Throw your car around like you have been doing all season..?

The stewards have stolen Max's win and gifted it to Hamilton.
Genuine Q, just how much of an advantage do you think Hamilton gained from that move and what else should he have done?

I'm all for competitive racing, but you can't expect to rely on other drivers gifting you places simply to avoid crashes because you've put your car in dangerous place.

Genuine Q, just how much of an advantage do you think Hamilton gained from that move and what else should he have done?

I'm all for competitive racing, but you can't expect to rely on other drivers gifting you places simply to avoid crashes because you've put your car in dangerous place.
If he’d stayed on the track he’d have dropped a few places, so he gained a massive advantage.

Back
Top Bottom