Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

5gbm4u3aquv61.jpg

That's... one way to impress people on dating apps, I guess?

According to court documents, one week after the attack, Robert Chapman of New York told one of his Bumble matches that "I did storm the Capitol" and said that he "made it all the way into Statuary Hall." He also claimed that he was interviewed by members of the media.
The other Bumble user replied, "we are not a match."

Prosecutors said the user then quickly reached out to the FBI and provided screenshots of the conversation.

I'm wondering how he got into the white house and why he was allowed to roam freely.

I'm wondering how he got into the white house and why he was allowed to roam freely.

Trump?

What's going on here then? I'm guessing he did slightly more than just attend the rally?
He's a proper hardcore vile prick:

from the above for those who didn't look at it

Tabs on Trump’s new website allow users to like or share the posts on their own Facebook or Twitter accounts, but there is no option for them to reply.

Visitors are also invited to “sign up for alerts”, so that Trump’s musings can be beamed directly into their inboxes. Perhaps unsurprisingly, options to “shop” and “contribute” figure prominently.

A footnote says the tool is funded jointly by the ex-president’s Save America and Make America Great Again political action committees.

An account that was labeled @DJTDesk has been suspended from Twitter.

Former President Donald Trump launched his new website “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” which allows Trump a platform to share his thoughts and feelings on issues and can be shared to other social media sites.

Reached for comment by The Post, including questions on the validity of the account, Twitter stood by the decision despite the identity of the user remaining unknown and seemingly not connected to the former president.

“As stated in our ban evasion policy, we’ll take enforcement action on accounts whose apparent intent is to replace or promote content affiliated with a suspended account,” a Twitter spokesperson said.

Twitter permanently banned Trump following the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Back
Top Bottom