Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

The campaign to get pavement parking clearly banned nationwide does not seem to be getting anywhere fast, so far.

It’s such a no brainier, should have been done years ago. But, as ever, drivers freak out at the prospect of not being able to park directly outside their house.

Car drivers being cunts part 3,498:

Definitely had people do this deliberately to me when out running, there was a choice to either avoid the puddle or to slow down and not splash a pedestrian. Also been knocked down by drivers twice, fortunately for me both cars were going at a slow speed though ending up on someone’s bonnet wasn’t much fun.

You've forgotten about children in school playgrounds, or sick kittens in animal hospitals.

Yes, everything in its proper place should be taken down, apparently.

People in parks are supposed to be there as are trains in station. People leaving their private property lying around on the street shouldn’t complain if it gets a bit battered or goes missing.

Cars are supposed to be on highways, as hand carts were in the olden days. It's established in common law that a conveyance stopped on a highway does not constitute an obstruction unless free passage is actually obstructed, and parking is not an offence in statute law unless specific criteria are met. So in this case leaving "private property" on a highway is not the same as littering.

If you want to change the law to render cars on roads litter, and consequently have them swept away, feel free to write to your MP.

Last edited:
Yes, everything in its proper place should be taken down, apparently.

Cars are supposed to be on highways, as hand carts were in the olden days. It's established in common law that a conveyance stopped on a highway does not constitute an obstruction unless free passage is actually obstructed, and parking is not an offence in statute law unless specific criteria are met. So in this case leaving "private property" on a highway is not the same as littering.

If you want to change the law to render cars on roads litter, and consequently have them swept away, feel free to write to your MP.
I didn’t say owt about the law, divclart.

Once again the world marches out of step with platinumsage . Except he is not marching because he is sitting in a volvo with industry leading automatic hazard detection systems.

If you think this thread represents the world I suggest speaking to some verified motorists and their families. You might also try showing them some examples from this thread of what you suppose to be propaganda, and see how influenced they are with respect to your stated long term agenda of eliminating the private car from the planet forever.

For the sake of completeness and to avoid any possible confusion we’re also not a committee of Roman Catholic cardinals.

3128674D-DD5D-47A6-8BFE-8052AA613269.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom