Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Come on - who’s gonna make excuses for this?

The car depicted in those photos has a valid MOT obtained in March 2021 - don't believe everything you read on Twitter, especially when it's so easy to verify something yourself.
It's not often you're right, edcraw, but by jove you're wrong again. :D
You must feel terrible when things like this keep happening. Or are you going to invoke a teuchterism and pretend you meant to make a fool of yourself? :D

Knock yourself out

ETA: And before you start, there is far more to it than a purely economic cost. The personal cost, such as domestic abuse and countless other forms of alcohol-induced violence, are massively greater than anything related to car use will ever produce. But know this as well as anyone else in here, of course.
No, some C&P links aren't good enough - you have to put some effort into explaining in what ways you think restricting freedom to drink is equivalent to restricting freedom to drive on the public road, so I know if it's worth attempting a serious answer. Of course there are some things that are comparable and there are some that aren't, and we already place a whole bunch of restrictions on both activities. So you need to set out exactly what your argument is.

You see, I think that gun ownership is more usefully comparable, for various reasons. So do you want to let everyone run around with machine guns? No? You hypocrite!

No, some C&P links aren't good enough - you have to put some effort into explaining in what ways you think restricting freedom to drink is equivalent to restricting freedom to drive on the public road, so I know if it's worth attempting a serious answer. Of course there are some things that are comparable and there are some that aren't, and we already place a whole bunch of restrictions on both activities. So you need to set out exactly what your argument is.

You see, I think that gun ownership is more usefully comparable, for various reasons. So do you want to let everyone run around with machine guns? No? You hypocrite!
‘Some C&P links aren’t good enough’. LOL. Nice try 👍

Seriously though, I hope you don’t embarrass yourself any further by still pretending the gigantic detrimental cost of alcohol consumption to this country isn’t actually so? At any rate, it has every last fucking bit as much of a detrimental effect on society as private car ownership could ever do. And almost without doubt, a lot fucking worse, in fact.

You know this. Be honest for once.

Last edited:
It's not often you're right, edcraw, but by jove you're wrong again. :D
You must feel terrible when things like this keep happening. Or are you going to invoke a teuchterism and pretend you meant to make a fool of yourself? :D

Are you sure you’ve tagged me in the right thread this time!

Not sure one of the “big boys” should be this obsessed with with someone like me. Is there something else going on here?

Anyway the petrol crisis must be over and everyone’s out to celebrate by getting stuck in terrible traffic across most of London it seems this evening - and so many shocking drivers.

Bizarre that people on this forum seem happy to defend such shit behaviour just because people are driving - no wonder we have had this Tory government for over 10 years.

Ha ha - Saul Goodman screwed up and tagged the wrong person! Let me go and make several GIFs to celebrate!
I'll quote you, because, unbelievably, you're not as thick as edcraw... How did I tag the wrong person? He(?) was suggesting someone should reply to something. Someone replied and made him look like a bigger dick than he obviously is. How is that tagging the wrong dick?

Anyway the petrol crisis must be over and everyone’s out to celebrate by getting stuck in terrible traffic across most of London it seems this evening - and so many shocking drivers.

Bizarre that people on this forum seem happy to defend such shit behaviour just because people are driving - no wonder we have had this Tory government for over 10 years.
Where did anybody defend fucking dickheads fighting over petrol? Its no surprise that you think this happened, because you're not very bright, but trust me, it hasn't happened.

‘Some C&P links aren’t good enough’. LOL. Nice try 👍

Seriously though, I hope you don’t embarrass yourself any further by still pretending the gigantic detrimental cost of alcohol consumption to this country isn’t actually so? At any rate, it has every last fucking bit as much of a detrimental effect on society as private car ownership could ever do. And almost without doubt, a lot fucking worse, in fact.

You know this. Be honest for once.
Don't know if it's worse but it's certainly often underestimated. However, comparing what anti-car campaigners want to an outright ban
on alcohol is a poor analogy when in fact what's being asked for would be more equivalent to coming down hard on the most damaging alcohol users while subsidising weed and mdma for all.

Are you sure you’ve tagged me in the right thread this time!

Not sure one of the “big boys” should be this obsessed with with someone like me. Is there something else going on here?

Ha ha - Saul Goodman screwed up and tagged the wrong person! Let me go and make several GIFs to celebrate!

It was Spymaster that edcraw was referring to, but was too stupid to even get that right. No surprise they have never got it together enough to learn to drive or raise the wherewithal to buy and run a motor like a real grownup...

But feel free to carry on with your HaHa's teuchter, if it makes you feel like you have some purpose in life.

p.s. edcraw, a question mark is customary at the end of a question, not an exclamation mark.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy is overstated as a fault. The only way to avoid it completely is by being a prick your whole life. At least he's trying to do the right thing now.
No, he isn't. He's still being a prick.
Although Ford said he made his travelling mistakes before finding out about the environmental crisis, he reportedly posted in support of Extinction Rebellion before, during and after both his trips.
He's doing exactly what teuchter does. Pretending to give a fuck whilst actively not giving a fuck. But it's no surprise, is it. The world is full of virtue signalling, hypocritical cunts like them.

Hypocrisy is overstated as a fault. The only way to avoid it completely is by being a prick your whole life. At least he's trying to do the right thing now.

Indeed - it’s great how some on here will happily lap up the right wing media and the agenda they’re pushing.

Indeed - it’s great how some on here will happily lap up the right wing media and the agenda they’re pushing.
It's great how some on here support hypocrites. Most likely because they're also hypocrites. We know teuchter is, and David Claptrap has been boasting about the 3.5L gas guzzling van he just bought himself. I'd be surprised if there was one single car hater posting here in good faith.

edcraw must be the least hypocritical poster on the boards then :)
He couldn't hold a candle to you or Saul.

My point was that criticisms of hypocrisy never come from good people. It's the sort of thing you read in right wing tabloids 'protestors seen buying coffee at starbucks' as if anyone who wants to change the world has to be some sort of saint or it's all for nought. It's just bullshit.

I’m guessing this cycling lane hasn’t been implemented correctly either - nor the requirement to have licence plates….

He couldn't hold a candle to you or Saul.

My point was that criticisms of hypocrisy never come from good people. It's the sort of thing you read in right wing tabloids 'protestors seen buying coffee at starbucks' as if anyone who wants to change the world has to be some sort of saint or it's all for nought. It's just bullshit.
There is a lot of that, but it is absurd to suggest all accusations of hypocrisy come from such people. There have been numerous instances of Tories or rich business bosses being accused of hypocrisy over the years by people on the left. Are those invalid in your view as well?

In the case of this twat, it seems to me it’s a clear case of ‘do as I say not as I do. I’ve had my dirty fun but none of you fuckers should be allowed to’.

There is a lot of that, but it is absurd to suggest all accusations of hypocrisy come from such people. There have been numerous instances of Tories or rich business bosses being accused of hypocrisy over the years by people on the left. Are those invalid in your view as well?
Dunno, what accusations are you talking about? The problem with Tories tends to be being evil cunts rather than hypocrisy per se.

He probably is a bit of a wally but the point of you posting it here is to discredit protestors generally rather than to highlight his walliness. It's exactly the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom