Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England at War with France

The Anglo-Portuguese Treaty is remains more strongly in place so I reckon Portugal would invade France from the south before France even thought of speaking to Scotland.

The Anglo-Portuguese Treaty is remains more strongly in place so I reckon Portugal would invade France from the south before France even thought of speaking to Scotland.

I'd fight for wine and/or custard tarts tbf.

What a shitshow. I believe many of the fishermen themselves are in solidarity with their French counterparts.

And channel islanders couldn't vote in the brexit nonsense either (i dont think)

I believe many of the fishermen themselves are in solidarity with their French counterparts.
There was a Jersey fisherman on the news saying just that. The Jersey boats want to land their catch in France, to sell it. The French fishermen want to fish in their traditional waters. The Jersey bloke clearly recognised that there needed to be a bit of co-operation to achieve that. Shame the authorities can't.

The pricks cheering this on (and there are many) are the same people who defended the murder of Chauvin and make excuses for the risk to peace in North-east Ireland.

They are worse than the chumps who cheered on the slaughter of WW1, who had least had the excuse of less information.

Fucking neanderthals.

Back
Top Bottom