Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

I'll be in a much better state this year :) Already looking forward to it.

Poots - I think I need to sell the truck this year if you want that?

Oh, it's looking-forward-to-Endorse-it-time again. That came round quick! W00t, bells on, highlight of the year etc. See you there.:)

Good thinking. You'll joining me and Trashy in the TrashPoots palace then or failing that, my being helicoptered on and off the site each day? :)

oooh yes helicopter dahling. There is a camping shop in the road over from us so i think i might end up dashing in there for last minute bits on the day.

Onket are you going to be attending this year? :hmm:;)

Geoff is kind of sulking already - but I won't be able to sell it if I wait til after festival season. So if you know of anyone who wants one, send em my way :)

right this is on the calendar in permanent marker with some !!! just to make the point. Very excited as always, how many sleeps?? Also this year we will have a car and will only have to go about 40 mins down the road whooop!!!! Though i am going to demand a better tent and mattress this year. Really looking forward to spending lots of time with all my fav peoples YAAAAAAAAAAAY

It's more than 40 minutes . You do remember the castle we went that time , it's near that !

I won't be able to sell it if I wait til after festival season. So if you know of anyone who wants one, send em my way :)

Good luck with this. I'd be very keen myself if I had any money at all, hopefully you'll find someone who can afford it and is vehicle/festival minded :)

Pieface said:
Geoff is kind of sulking already - but I won't be able to sell it if I wait til after festival season. So if you know of anyone who wants one, send em my way :)
How much do you want for the truck (this is slightly insane but am fantasizing about not having to put up a sodding tent)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have to share, that I'm very sorry to say that I won't be back to Endorse-It this year. It has given me so much joy over the years, and I truly love it, as well as having met one of the people I love more than anyone in the world at it the first year I went.

however, I have to say, apart from the pure unadulterated JOY that the Friday night/Saturday morning brought me, the festival just didn't quite do it for me last year.

I really mourned the main stage - less of a focus for the festival. I think a proper main stage really brings people together, and is a total joy when the weather is good.

*sigh*

I might change my mind nearer the time but I think I might try something else this year....

I really mourned the main stage - less of a focus for the festival. I think a proper main stage really brings people together, and is a total joy when the weather is good.

I have to agree with this , although I'm hoping the promise of a bigger tent for the main stage this year will improve things !

I have to agree with this , although I'm hoping the promise of a bigger tent for the main stage this year will improve things !

When I told Fee that I thought it was better with an outdoor stage she pretty much said that everyone else said they thought it was better in the tent, so I guess we're in the minority!

Interesting to hear the Vile Evils are playing.

Pauline Black was disappointing the other week in Brixton.

How much do you want for the truck (this is slightly insane but am fantasizing about not having to put up a sodding tent)
Let me know if you want to sell it afterwards :hmm:

I have to share, that I'm very sorry to say that I won't be back to Endorse-It this year. It has given me so much joy over the years, and I truly love it, as well as having met one of the people I love more than anyone in the world at it the first year I went.

however, I have to say, apart from the pure unadulterated JOY that the Friday night/Saturday morning brought me, the festival just didn't quite do it for me last year.

*sigh*

I might change my mind nearer the time but I think I might try something else this year....
boo :( I didn't even know you were there last year... I don't think I saw you.

Awww...I'm liking the sound of this more and more but how honestly child friendly is it?

Does it get a bit Mad Max after sundown?

Back
Top Bottom