Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

Jeffrey and Ouchmonkey have been booked again - usual three nights, but even longer slots :eek:
DanceMarathon01.JPG

I'd say it's more Mild Max: Welcome to the Blunderdome! :D

That would be ace. I'm going to try and chance my arm to see if Twisted Kitten can't get some dj action...some sort of recovery/lovely morning/tip top pop morning session. I'm sure EiiD would be all over it! :D

Thats a very good description to be honest.

Ooh that would be good if you could do something like that.

Jeffrey and Ouchmonkey have been booked again - usual three nights, but even longer slots :eek:

Good lord i shall make sure i have my dancing shoes on.

We still dont have tickets yet, for cashmoney reasons but i am hoping to get them before easter.

No wai!!! :confused: :confused:

We liked them a lot, but maybe we're biased, that company is based near us.

I'm sorry but its the truth. In 2008 the quality was there. In 2009 with a higher customer base the quality dropped off - I can't help thinking they were using cheap baked beans aswell.

I only had the cauliflower cheese from the welsh tent thingy and it wasnt all that to be honest but i suspect it had more to do with the time of day i went there. But mainly i lived on burgers with out the buns as it was carb free time. This year i will go back to the old stand by of toasties nom nom.

Subs do you reckon you are coming this year?

:rolleyes: you're useless!

Someone tell me what was in the breakfast :D

SEAWEED.

on toast with bacon.

There's lovely. :D

ETA it's a particularly slimey type of seaweed, the one that grows in tall dark slimey fronds.

You're supposed to fry it in bacon fat, we used to have it a lot in Swansea, where you could get two types in the market: With, or Without.
'With' means it's covered in flour, and I've never managed to work out why you'd want it like that.

SEAWEED.

on toast with bacon.

There's lovely. :D

ETA it's a particularly slimey type of seaweed, the one that grows in tall dark slimey fronds.

You're supposed to fry it in bacon fat, we used to have it a lot in Swansea, where you could get two types in the market: With, or Without.
'With' means it's covered in flour, and I've never managed to work out why you'd want it like that.

Is it coated in the flour before being fried? If so maybe its to make it crunchier? Dunno i am not a fan of seaweed unless its the stuff from the chinese which is essentially just fat with that odd brown sugary stuff on it.

Is it coated in the flour before being fried? If so maybe its to make it crunchier? Dunno i am not a fan of seaweed unless its the stuff from the chinese which is essentially just fat with that odd brown sugary stuff on it.
It is, but it doesn't go crunchy, it just goes lumpy and wrong. Maybe that's just my special cooking skills. :D

seaweed from the chinese is actually deep fried cabbage with special drugs on top made from MSG and sugar. I want some.

It is, but it doesn't go crunchy, it just goes lumpy and wrong. Maybe that's just my special cooking skills. :D

seaweed from the chinese is actually deep fried cabbage with special drugs on top made from MSG and sugar. I want some.

hmmmm there must be a special trick to it?

I knew there was a reason i love that stuff so much its basically just crack damn them with their crack based products!

Yes! DJ Dave is back! :cool: longer slots though? Maybe they might need someone to *help* hold the records. Or do the talking inbetween ;)

Even the Welsh breakfasts were shit last year.

I did have the worst/most expensive breakfast of my life at EiiD last year - me and freyababe went to that place which was all nice and sit-downy. I forget what its called but I ordered the veggie breakfast. The had run out of potatoes, tomatoes, beans and veggie sausage. I got mushrooms on bread and they knocked a massive 50p off the cost. Brilliant. £5 for mushrooms on bread, not even toast and a cuppa :rolleyes: I will join shells in the toastie massif I reckon, once my helicopter has dropped me off in the morning, obvs.

I did have the worst/most expensive breakfast of my life at EiiD last year - me and freyababe went to that place which was all nice and sit-downy. I forget what its called but I ordered the veggie breakfast. The had run out of potatoes, tomatoes, beans and veggie sausage. I got mushrooms on bread and they knocked a massive 50p off the cost. Brilliant. £5 for mushrooms on bread, not even toast and a cuppa :rolleyes: I will join shells in the toastie massif I reckon, once my helicopter has dropped me off in the morning, obvs.

Sorry but :D :D

I KNOW!

I don't know why I didn't kick up a bigger fuss, cos I'm usually *quite* good at making my feeling known!

Fuck it, I ain't bovvering with veggie breakfast this year I can assure you. I'll have MacDonalds on the way in, in my 'copter and spend the rest of the day on gak and Cristal. That'll be fine at EiiD, won't it? You wan' me to bring you a sausage and egg mcmuffin or owt Sparklypoisson? :)

I KNOW!

I don't know why I didn't kick up a bigger fuss, cos I'm usually *quite* good at making my feeling known!

Fuck it, I ain't bovvering with veggie breakfast this year I can assure you. I'll have MacDonalds on the way in, in my 'copter and spend the rest of the day on gak and Cristal. That'll be fine at EiiD, won't it? You wan' me to bring you a sausage and egg mcmuffin or owt Sparklypoisson? :)

Ha ha, you were probably either too spangled or broken to make a fuss. :p

Not sure if we're coming yet but a bacon roll and a couple of hash browns would be amazing. :cool:

The Rhythm-ites? :)
I was wondering what had happened to the only the other day when a random track came on my media player :cool:

Hollis said:
Even the Welsh breakfasts were shit last year.

I did have the worst/most expensive breakfast of my life at EiiD last year - me and freyababe went to that place which was all nice and sit-downy. I forget what its called but I ordered the veggie breakfast. The had run out of potatoes, tomatoes, beans and veggie sausage. I got mushrooms on bread and they knocked a massive 50p off the cost. Brilliant. £5 for mushrooms on bread, not even toast and a cuppa :rolleyes:.

I know that place, though I've forgotten the name of it as well.I had an OK breakfast rom them myself (albeit at a different festival), but that story makes them sound well dodgy ... :hmm:

It was on the far side of the arena from the Welsh breakfast place though.

I reckon we could make a fortune here.

Come to Rambo for your reasonably priced top quality breakfast in the morning. :D

In fact, we'll park the camping cooker outside in the field kitchen, you can cook it yourself. :cool:

I reckon we could make a fortune here.

Come to Rambo for your reasonably priced top quality breakfast in the morning. :D

In fact, we'll park the camping cooker outside in the field kitchen, you can cook it yourself. :cool:

you can't be worse than the fucking tea tent in the camp site , it took them half a day to make a round of teas and they decided that most of their menu was too complicated to make !

Back
Top Bottom