Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

Just a little note to say that Vile Evils have disbanded so we've removed them from the bill. We are currently in talks with other bands to look at replacing them with a bigger headline act.

Think Northern ...

I can think of one classic alternative act that would make a storming headliner. You've tried for them before or so Tony told me, do keep trying! ;)

What? You know some girls what play pop music? I should like to meet some amazingly cool and ace creatures.

We'll talk at PRoD. My best mate johanna would LOVE to hear about such things too I reckon :cool:
There's often more women DJs than bloke ones at Offline. Good job too because they're usually better!

and are pronghorn doing any warm up gigs in the new forest area , I'm tempted to go and see subgiant at the talking heads but I think my parents are down to visit then so I may not be able to make it :(

My boyf & I were thinking of going to this this year. i go to dorset anyway, with my family every year, on the wkend of the 1st Aug so am now thinking to just stay there from the 31st July until Endorset finishes on Sunday 8th Aug.

don't do it tastebud, the bands are all shit and it's full of fucking urbanites.

apart from that tho' it's a really lovely little festival

Back
Top Bottom