Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

How old are they? My kids would have been bored shitless within half a day but there were plenty kids there iirc

3 and 9. They've been to bigger festivals and were quite bored with the music and pre-arranged activities. What they really like is playing with other kids...so as long as there are a few more families around the campsite I think they'll enjoy themselves.

Is Hobo Jones playing? Plus Pronghorn? Is this the entire lineup or have they splashed out this year and got the dreaded Dreadzone in?

I've taken kids before - they had a ball even when it was so wet and miserable we had to leave early. for the size of the festival there's quite a lot for 'em to do and the size helps you relax a bit as a parent - they won't completely dissappear like they might at glastonbury they'll just be 'over there a bit'
It might get a bit 'Mad Max' after dark, depends on your tolerance of these things, it's not squat party levels of filth and degradation or anything. scrumpy fuelled cluelessness mostly.
I can see a 9 year old being a bit bored though

My band is booked for sunday afternoon on the wildcat stage. That's all you need to know about the lineup. :p

ME!

And hurrah! We'll be playing all those well known feminist anthems by the likes of ODB and Notorious BFG on Ladies Day, obvs.

is this some Roald Dahl/hip hop crossover I've not heard of yet?

I am getting on you know, I don't keep up with what all you young people are into :)

_39641919_bfg.jpg

so, bitch or ho?
what do you think works best here mmm?

Sorry guys, its all gone a bit austere over here at the minute, its totally cramping my style. Though we would be more than happy to play host to peeps wanting a stop off on their way there or back again. But yeah back next year for certain. xx

Sorry guys, its all gone a bit austere over here at the minute, its totally cramping my style. Though we would be more than happy to play host to peeps wanting a stop off on their way there or back again. But yeah back next year for certain. xx

this is a very poor show shells. very poor indeed.
I say that they've got to you, you've gone native and you'll actually be squiring about the place in your matching barbour jackets, popping to the garden centre and can't bare to come clean to us.

"come to the country Stu. There's a horse. He looks at you sometimes. come on Stu. Bring some coke"

onenameshelley said:

another no show here too this year

Sorry to read this folks :(

Hope you and all other absentees manage a return in 2011 though :)

It'll be an interesting year, many of the drugs which were ingested by some people (not me, of course) last year are now illegal. :mad:

no need for wellies... we'll try and bring gazebo again

It'll be an interesting year, many of the drugs which were ingested by some people (not me, of course) last year are now illegal. :mad:
That's not good. I just hope that no one is foolish enough to switch to illegal drugs...:eek:

A good dose of fresh countryside air is all the stimulation anyone should need. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom