Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

Current weather prospects verging on the 'almost reasonable' for next weekend -- no big fear of much (if any) rain for now, but not yet looking all that likely to be particularly warm/massively sunny either. But as we all know, anything can change over the next seven days so whatever ...

Just sayin like ;)

Are there day tickets available?
Id kind of commited to not going this year due to family commitments but as it gets closer I feel the need .Even if its just for one day :)

hey, Moose, some of us campervan posse will be meeting at a supermarket carpark nearby the festie on the way if you fancy going in convoy together :)

Cheers, han - I'll drop you a text (same number??) if we're near - don't know what we're doing cos we're going down to Dorset on Wednesday this time. :) Hope we don't get towed in again :eek:

I'm small, I'm small, I'm small!
Won't have a bag really as am camping with my entire family in nearby Worth Matravers for the whole weekend - till Tues. So just wanna come for the day and hang out for a bit. But am broke! :D

yeah i saw that yesterday.... he seemed to think so anyway and another mate of mine who goes a lot. will see :) sure they wouldn't turn anyone away..

There are day tickets available from outlets and on the gate, just not on line.
Friday - £25
Sat & Sun £35

I'm small, I'm small, I'm small!
Won't have a bag really as am camping with my entire family in nearby Worth Matravers for the whole weekend - till Tues. So just wanna come for the day and hang out for a bit. But am broke! :D

Worth Matravers is much nicer.
however 'camping with my entire family' that can get a bit much ennit

yep a reduction for kids but I havent got that info at the mo due to PC persisting in shutting down. Was up on site today - looking really good already

Yer weather links.

Met Office UK forecast -- updated daily ca midday to 1 pm.

Metcheck for Blandford Forum -- nasty looking dark blue square for Friday night, but on past Metcheck form, I'm pretty confident that any rain will have been dramatically downgraded by festival time. They also promise 26C for Sunday :eek: :) , but expect a downgrade on that one too I'd say.

Weather prospects could be better for sure, but also could be a lot worse.

Does anyone who's going by train want to get a groupsave ticket with me and memespring? It means 4 travel for the price of 2 so works out as £18 per person instead of £36 return? Can travel on any Off Peak service but we have to travel together.

Bumping this in case of interest. I'm going to book the train this afternoon so if anyone's interested PM me this morning :)

Online tickets will be stopped at midday on Wednesday- outlets will continue selling ( and that's your cheapest option)

Prices on the gate are below - you can stay in the camping overnight ( providing there is space) on day tickets in order to be able to make a night of it with no drink driving risk.
The weather forecast keeps changing and it does look like Friday may be a bit wet later on and Sunday looks like a scorcher. However all the stages are undercover bar one open mic area, so we can all enjoy the festy whatever :)

Friday:
Adult w/e £80
Under 10's £5
Child £45
Family £230
Live in £30
Adult day £25
Under 10's day £5
Child day £15

Car £5

Saturday
Adult w/e £65
Under 10's £5
Child £30
Family £180
Adult day£35
Under 10's day £5
Child day £15
Live in £30

Car £5

Sunday
Adult £35
Under 10's £5
Child £15
Live in £30

Car £5

kin' hell, that forecast for Friday looks utter shit. That needs to sort itself out, I can't accept that after two and half months of barely a drop of rain its going to piss it down on the first day of the first festival I go to.

Just to check, it says something on the website about gates being shut at 10pm...so regardless of where you're staying (in a campervan in this case) if you turn up after 10pm, you won't get in that night...is that correct?

I checked the weather a few days ago and it said big fat suns every day from now till the weekend. :rolleyes: This is why I don't trust weather forecasts untill the day they're forecasting for, and even then they sometimes get it wrong.

Totally no point stressing about the weather until it happens - forecasts change so quickly.

And no point in stressing when it does happen, just deal with it, innit...at least most of Endorse It is undercover. And it's a teeny tine site so carrying camping chairs about is no great hassle.

Am really, really starting to look forward to this, although I'll be on antibiotics so shouldn't really be drinking. And if I shouldn't be drinking I shouldn't be putting stuff in my face. Thank gawd, there will be pieminister AND a bakery.

This weekend, Matthew, I'll mostly be off my face on pies and cake

*bloater*

Back
Top Bottom