Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

Just to check, it says something on the website about gates being shut at 10pm...so regardless of where you're staying (in a campervan in this case) if you turn up after 10pm, you won't get in that night...is that correct?

I seem to remember that was the case a couple of years ago.

Totally no point stressing about the weather until it happens - forecasts change so quickly.

absolutely! The weather changes from minute to minute.

One of my fave Endorse It years was when it pissed it down with rain. Drinking Old Rosie on ice, and goosestepping to Michael Jackson whilst watching all the cars getting towed off site by a tractor made the whole scenario rather entertaining.

hey, Moose, some of us campervan posse will be meeting at a supermarket carpark nearby the festie on the way if you fancy going in convoy together :)

Same one as last year? :D

We'll be in Salisbury all morning, so let us know when you're an hour or so away and we'll try to be there and meet up.

Same one as last year? :D

We'll be in Salisbury all morning, so let us know when you're an hour or so away and we'll try to be there and meet up.

Yes - brilliant, we're meeting friends in Salisbury at 1. Will txt you when we're there. It'll be nice to go in in convoy and have an ubercamp if you're up for that! :)

Yer weather links.

Met Office UK forecast -- updated daily ca midday to 1 pm.

Metcheck for Blandford Forum -- nasty looking dark blue square for Friday night, but on past Metcheck form, I'm pretty confident that any rain will have been dramatically downgraded by festival time. They also promise 26C for Sunday :eek: :) , but expect a downgrade on that one too I'd say.

Weather prospects could be better for sure, but also could be a lot worse.

Not nearly as bad now, rain quantities for Friday now somewhat reduced (see my earlier prediction!!) and Sunday looking particularly dry and nice. For the moment.

Let's hope today's predicted heavy showers across the S of England aren't too bad for the site and site workers ...

Yes - brilliant, we're meeting friends in Salisbury at 1. Will txt you when we're there. It'll be nice to go in in convoy and have an ubercamp if you're up for that! :)

Yes, definitely! ubercamp ftw :D

Ubercamp will be a buffer between us and the dodgy types and noisy people.

ETA: Ubercamp will be a buffer between us and the dodgy types and noisy people that we don't know.

Hello hello hello

Fab to see who's going this year - see you there.

Stig - be lovely to see you again xx

PRAY FOR SUN!!

Yikes! What do I do? Bought a ticket last week but it hasn't arrived :eek: :eek:

Hello hello hello

Fab to see who's going this year - see you there.

Stig - be lovely to see you again xx

PRAY FOR SUN!!

Missed you in Bristol last w/e ... ;)

So look forward to seeing you again in Dorset instead... :cool:

Sun on Sunday at least, and probably Saturday too, still looking like the most likely prospect ....

Mation ... surely you'll be OK ... good luck ...

I'm getting excited now. :D

Make sure you go and watch the Green Rock River Band- we're on at 3.30pm on the Wildcat Stage on Sunday, which I believe is ladies day. We will be suitably attired. :cool:

Mation just print off your paypal confirmation email and take it along with you. Seeya tomorrow! :D
Yep, will do. I'm just a bit nervous not having the actual ticket. Have other people done this and been fine? Do I need ID? (I'll phone someone and ask something but if anyone has info in the interim I'd be grateful...)

Oh and see you tomorrow tort! :) :cool:

Yep, will do. I'm just a bit nervous not having the actual ticket. Have other people done this and been fine? Do I need ID? (I'll phone someone and ask something but if anyone has info in the interim I'd be grateful...)

Oh and see you tomorrow tort! :) :cool:

Strange-Fish is doing the same. I got something (possibly on facebook) saying that tickets wouldn't be sent out to anybody ordering within the last couple of weeks. Just bring along the email & the credit card you paid with.

Quick question guys.

How far is the car park from the campsite? Last minute planning and what not.

No more than a 10/15 minute walk I'd say.
Last year they had a tractor and flatbed truck shuttle bus!

Strange-Fish is doing the same. I got something (possibly on facebook) saying that tickets wouldn't be sent out to anybody ordering within the last couple of weeks. Just bring along the email & the credit card you paid with.

Huzzah! Thanks for the info :) Now I can get properly excited!!! :D

Rich! Posting.

Currently making our way round the North Circular. Chateau de payandisplay in Salisbury beckons.

Will try and make the Hopback pub, if anyone is in Salisbury tonight.

Stig still isn't excited yet, though!

Don't get too excited people. Twisted Kitten won't be arriving until Saturday when we get helicoptered into the site.

Anyone know who/what the line up in Strummerville will be? Basically will the ace Beans On Toast be there?

We're packed and ready to go. I have no idea what clothes I've packed as I got a bit pissed off and just chucked loads of stuff in the bag...

See you all tomorrow (or saturday @ pootle). :cool:

Have a lovely time one and all..... May see some of you chugging down the A354 over the weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom