Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

Think we're packed. Not sure if everything is going to fit in the car. I'm sure we'll work it out tomorrow! :eek: :eek:

I am also on a bus going to work Badgers : (

And this time last year I had packed. I think I was still drunk when I woke up after an ace night boozing with keithy and Boycey when I spilt Guiness in my eye and joined a rugby team by accident!

Is it raining in Salisbury yet Stig?

It will be, a bit later on, I believe ... we're taking our time getting our festie tat together for that reason ... :oops: ;)

Leaving in about an hour ...

Oh well never mind, we're setting off now .... pretty damp here in Swansea.

We asked as we packed the rainy car : "Why do we like festivals again??" :p :D :confused:

So we added quite a few more Tanglefeet and Bombardiers to the BEATING THE WEATHER BY GETTING DRUNK stash ;)

Soz, didn't see that. We've been investigating the town. Now sitting in the Haunch of Venison with a cheeky half, admiring the ancient beams.

Not raining, no.

Off back to Rambo shortly to move it to the designated convoy meeting spot. Yay!

So gonna miss it this year.
But road trip southbound California beckons, and cash sadly limited - so - fare thee well festival goers, have a blinder!! Cheers from my sofa where I am about to skin up and crack a cold one.

Well that was a cracking weekend that even the surprise arrival of dreadzone couldn't tarnish! ;) lovely to see teh urbanz.
Thanks Flounder et al. :)
Only bad bit was the racist filth neighbour, but that can't be helped.

That was indeed an ace weekend with loads urbanites about and heaps of fun to be had. Top festival.

I think the organisers should enforce a Dreadzone exclusion zone next year for the duration, though.

Just got back! Cor, that was a stressful journey; me and rambo were both all hot and bothered by the time we got home. Still, we're back now. and it was a great weekend.

We missed dreadzone completely. Phew! :D

Well that was a cracking weekend that even the surprise arrival of dreadzone couldn't tarnish! ;) lovely to see teh urbanz.
Thanks Flounder et al. :)
Only bad bit was the racist filth neighbour, but that can't be helped.

I can't believe they were the special guests! :D

Shame about your neighbours, that's not good.

We're back, I've just had a very long bath, a lovely nap and am now watching a programme about camping... I'm bloody knackered and have hurt my arm. I managed to stay pretty much upright all weekend and bloody fell over in my tent this morning, completely sober. :mad:

Great weekend once again although I spent very little time anywhere but my tent and the wig on tent.

Back
Top Bottom